shwash

I'm Going To Be Inactive In-game

So some backstory, I have 2 SSDs (250 GB each) and 4 Internal Hard drives (4 TB each). My computer is plugged into a new surge protector ever since my last PC died. What happened today is my power went out randomly for a few seconds, then came back on. My computer won't start and my out of box new surge protector is steaming, I give it a few minutes, unplug my PC from the surge protector and into an extension cord, and I start up my PC and everything seemingly works just fine. Go into my steam library and aaaaaaaaaaallllllll of my games are removed. Naturally I check my BIOS and all 4 of my hard drives are not working. I individually test them and none of them even spin. A load of shit for my work and all of my steam library, etc are gone and beyond retrieval. So no games for a few weeks.

tl;dr All of my HDD's blew up and I won't be replacing them for a week or two. So inactivity.

Pro Tip: SSDs hate power outages, and if you have old hard drives it can push them into the abyss. Buy an uninterruptible power supply; it's a great insurance policy :D