Rejects

Custom Weapons

So I have been playing around with the tf2items plugin and made a rocket firing minigun, which has been added to the /gimme list, and I've had an idea. In this thread I'm going to post any sort of random, OP or just fun weapons I have made and hopefully @kbraszzz or @Ohstopyou will add them.

First of all the Rocket Firing Minigun : ai.imgur.com_svFZmrL.jpg.bb0214cda8cc475ebcd86801706c1f9e.jpg

The rockets do 15 damage on direct hit and takes about 3-4 seconds of direct fire to kill a scout

more stuff to come...

@Moosty @metalslug53

also feel free to post your own weapons

So I have been playing around with the tf2items plugin and made a rocket firing minigun, which has been added to the /gimme list, and I've had an idea. In this thread I'm going to post any sort of random, OP or just fun weapons I have made and hopefully @kbraszzz or @Ohstopyou will add them.

First of all the Rocket Firing Minigun : [ATTACH=full]22702[/ATTACH]

The rockets do 15 damage on direct hit and takes about 3-4 seconds of direct fire to kill a scout

more stuff to come...

@Moosty @metalslug53

also feel free to post your own weapons

what's the ID?

Why are these necessary and how do they do anything but get abused?

Also would they be open to donators or just staff?

I've never liked the gimme command, so I don't use it. All I see it leading to is abuse. And we already had to overhaul the rules about it once. we made a rule that forbids people from killing with any OP item (valve rocket launcher etc.) Or any item that wasn't part of that classes official repertoire. We're definitely going to follow up on that.

Inb4 no fun allowed