Sign in to follow this  
Snoopy

Snoopy

i was kiding you JB and i did the same. exept that even after i rejoined, I left. Then rejoined. i`d rather let one fella that we know is nice and good than some randoms that nobody really know and who will troll

ummm, not actually look into their clan, and you'll see that most people a fags now as i wouldn't have know because i haven't been in the other clan for like 3 years. Plus I want to come back because for 2 straight days in a row I played xG JailBreak around 3pm-4-pm EST and no admins were on and there was a high amount of freekilling which I could not stand to see. But who I am? I won't be able to do ****.

Well, just because you join back, I doubt you'll get mod back(for a while, at least) since you left to join another clan. But, I do like you :c Why do you think I wouldn't? Im just stating facts :/

+1

^This guy! Nothing much to say but I love him.

---------- Post added at 09:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 PM ----------

IF NO ONE WANTS ME IN FINE! JUST CLOSE THIS THREAD! ITS MAKING ME ITCH RIGHT NOW, BECAUSE EVERYDAY I WAIT TILL I GET AN ACCEPTANCE OR DENIAL, SO IF YOU DON'T WANT ME IN JUST SAY IT TO MY FACE! (I thought the capital letters would make me seem cool, it looked cool in my head)

Enjoy your day :) you cute fellas.

xglogo2p.png

After careful examination, you have been accepted into Xeno Gamers!

Please put [xG] in your Steam name to complete the submission process.

Please read over all the rules so you can avoid a ban.

If you want to get admin, be active on the forum and TeamSpeak 3.

Our TeamSpeak 3 IP is voice.xenogamers.com