In-Game Name:

joshhearthstone2

Offender's Steam ID:

Rules Broken:

Spamming | Complaining that a song was removed | Other

Ban Type:

Server Ban

Evidence:

He keeps spamming in the chat to ban him, we told him to stop complaining and then he just spammed ban me, so.... ...

ai.imgur.com_dADWihB.thumb.jpg.a9fa3e85e32ce9091e235f05107473e1.jpg

There's nothing we can really do with 1 screenshot.. And plus it was just spam. Just use !calladmin next time, dawg.

@metalslug53 @Ohstopyou

There's nothing we can really do with 1 screenshot.. And plus it was just spam. Just use !calladmin next time, dawg.

@metalslug53 @Ohstopyou

Well I did, and so did others, but no mod was online at the time, so I just made a request.

Spam really isn't an offense I'd ban someone over, unless of course it was very derogatory or offensive. At most, next time he is on, we can mute him if he persists.

Thanks for the report, but it isn't exactly something worth opening a ban request for. ^-^

Thread closed.

Just popping in. He's getting banned for 3 days. I already spent an hour on the server talking to him because he was spamming the chat for Lavender town to be added back. He fought with me for an hour, saying I was bullying him and favoriting xG members, when I literally did not punish him. However, I gave him an ultimatum. If he was caught spamming again, he was getting banned. This is the 3rd time he has been spoken to, not to mention the numerous other times he was spamming and left.

TL;DR - Repeat offender that spams often. Staff has had to talk to him 3+ times. Is not changing. Banned for 3 days.

P.S. - He asked to be banned ;)