Matsi

Lct Plugin Clarification

ok so.... it seems like... if there were 4 blus at the start, and 1 leaves... people don't get LCT.

but at the same time... some times there's 3 blus... and someone glitches on, and LCT activates...

Is it still LCT when the plugin activates when there weren't 4+ at the start?

Is it basically just "fuck the rules" it's LCT if the plugin activates and that's that?

@Ohstopyou @metalslug53 @Moosty @Rejects

To keep it simple since most new players don't understand the plugin, yes. If it activates you have it. However, if someone glitches onto blue, you should make it a priority to explain to them to use !guard and then switch them off.

To keep it simple since most new players don't understand the plugin, yes. If it activates you have it. However, if someone glitches onto blue, you should make it a priority to explain to them to use !guard and then switch them off.

Right, I even try and switch them off, I was only asking because yesterday someone glitched on and then someone died and sirflash got LCT and started killing everyone and everyone yelled at him that he wasn't LCT. He slayed himself and I was like... I'm pretty sure it's LCT any time the plugin activates.

Thanks for clarifying :)