Sign in to follow this  
benrapelisberge

soairn

Member Name: benrapelisberger

Member's Name: soairn

Your In-Game Name: ben rapelisberger

Member's Steam ID: idk

Abuse Reason: he is a complete troll to everyone. he is an asshole who makes b.s. ban request threads. people generally dislike him.

Proof: check the things he posts.

Soiarn keeps better track of the rules than 90% of xG members. The kid could look into a law career. -1
Thank you for being such understanding. The thing is, that people usually get pissed for me killing them for not being AFK frozen, and they don't realise it themselves. Because they just look a bit around and stuff. If I however do freekill, I realise it 90% of the time and slay myself and then apologize.

---------- Post added at 03:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 PM ----------

soiran freekilled me, he freekills alot of ppl to.. his excuse is i moved one pixel, i vouche for ban
As I always says, please post with a .dem file or some kind of proof, other than people saying that I freekill. Even though I don't. I'd like to see 1 damn .dem file... But please, don't post without proof.

---------- Post added at 04:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 PM ----------

And about yesterday, I appearently got ill, and I could'nt think clear.

Don't ban him, maybe kicking him out of xG will solve it. On another note, BRING PROOF he is freekilling. Why can't no one understand that.
I agree with you, that's what I'm trying to tell them all the time. How hard can it be to post a little .dem file?

Soiarn, how about you bring proof about Papi freeslaying you?
That's off-topic and we've talked about it. I've asked him for his forgiveness and he's acceped it.

It's not off-topic, we're discussing about useless threads created because you complain often for no apparent reason.
Untrue.

10 char limit

Untrue.

10 char limit

You complain and troll claiming you know rules except you just freekilled a few people and bait a lot. Otherwise, I don't see sucesss. I'm calling you soy sauce from now on.