Sign in to follow this  
benrapelisberge

soairn

Why does this thread even exist? He is young, so trolling should still be in his nature. I would hate to see a fully matured 14 year old. The fully matured ones are either gender-confused, or complete idiots in the future. He is also foriegn, so he has an excuse if he mis-interprets the MOTD. Besides, the main thing he does is go around the rules.

I don't understand this. People pick on him because he is younger, and because he is foriegn. So what? Pretty sure Arthman dealt with a lot of crap before he was accepted, which he even occasionally does.

Why are you guy comparing him to Rabid? Now, what I do admit is that he can go super troll, but after some talking to, he becomes just another person playing jailbreak. Rabid, on the other hand, was completely opposite. Once he was in troll mode [which was pretty much always] there was no goin back. Soairn isn't anything near Rabid. I don't see why you even made that comparison.

-1 for ban

+1 for ban. He uses semantics or technicallities to contantly get kills as a CT. He's too strict as a warden and has a BS "1 pixel" excuse to kill t's.

he said he never said he knew the rules. then why the heck is he playing. isnt there a spam in server saying read MOTD or be kicked? but on another note , it`s not about the age, i bet hes acting like that because everybody is picking on him. before, he was awesome. i never had a problem with this dude untill everybody began bullying on him over the internet. i mean everybody do freekill once in awhile, but soairn slays himself most of the time. altho he needs to have a little refresh on the MOTD, he should be unbanned. also soairn, if somebody is being racist or insult you to an extent, grab some proofs and post here or ask some mods or admins to help you out. Its their job. if they refuse to do so, grab some more proof and post on forums.

I never said that he shouldn't troll at all. Everyone likes a good joke, but it's the always on, always annoying **** he does that makes everyone upset. I never said he needs to be 100% mature, but where he's at right now is not acceptable. I never said anything about him being young or foreign. It has been, and will continue to be him disregarding the rules, and admins.

ya, most of the **** against soiarn is 90% cause of his accent. even when he joined jb for the first couple of times, he was getting **** from other players for no reason, clearly ppl are too ignorant of other cultures and cant understand the concept that not everyone speaks perfect amurican. this thread is pointless, BUT, soiarn does need to read the motd more closely and ask an admin if he has questions with something in the motd, it nvr hurts to ask

i haven't even played jailbreak with him. this thread is not about how he freekills. its about how immature he is on the forums, and how bs his threads are. 14 year olds are supposed to be mature. don't give his age or his ethnicity as being an excuse for being annoying. this clan is supposed to be for mature people. soairn simply doesn't fit the criteria.

i haven't even played jailbreak with him. this thread is not about how he freekills. its about how immature he is on the forums, and how bs his threads are. 14 year olds are supposed to be mature. don't give his age or his ethnicity as being an excuse for being annoying. this clan is supposed to be for mature people. soairn simply doesn't fit the criteria.

Neither do you, and your still here from what I see. Remember that Ero's leaving thread? Not trying to start a flame war here, but we are all immature to a certain extent. I make suggestion threads about stupid stuff, and I am still here. Plus, when you were 14, I am pretty sure you weren't exactly mature.

Neither do you, and your still here from what I see. Remember that Ero's leaving thread? Not trying to start a flame war here, but we are all immature to a certain extent. I make suggestion threads about stupid stuff, and I am still here. Plus, when you were 14, I am pretty sure you weren't exactly mature.

well ero was a jerk to me so i found it the perfect time to set him straight. im not going to be passive as to let people walk over me. i may have gone a little overboard, but im not a little baby that will let people do whatever they want. i simply stand up for myself. also at 14 i wasnt some little kid that would constantly make pedo jokes, or go trolling on css.

well ero was a jerk to me so i found it the perfect time to set him straight. im not going to be passive as to let people walk over me. i may have gone a little overboard, but im not a little baby that will let people do whatever they want. i simply stand up for myself. also at 14 i wasnt some little kid that would constantly make pedo jokes, or go trolling on css.

Well, I didn't say you went trolling on CSS, or making Pedo Jokes. You were most likely doing other immature actions, whether on or off the computer.

+1 to unban

+1 to kick him out of xG .. we dont need anyone like this representing the clan..
Why can't you just admit that you made one little mistake, and maybe binked your eyes at the exact moment that guy spinned? Is that so hard, to just admit that you're not perfect, and neither is any other human being.

Why can't you just admit that you made one little mistake, and maybe binked your eyes at the exact moment that guy spinned? Is that so hard, to just admit that you're not perfect, and neither is any other human being.

Off-topic.

Ya know, since you like to say that whenever someone says something not about this thread. Just sayin'.

Can we get this little ***** out of xG? He's banned from the servers for a week, perma banned from Teamspeak 3, this is coming up soon.
How dare you, disrespecting me and naming me stuff like a little ******?

Even though you are a moderator, you have no exclipt rights that allows you to dis-respect members like that.

I'd appriciate it if you took that back.