Sign in to follow this  
benrapelisberge

soairn

Untrue.

wtf are you talking about. your useless threads are all over the forums. then when someone finds a problem with your post you turn it around into a joke by saying something like "get in the van".

wtf are you talking about. your useless threads are all over the forums. then when someone finds a problem with your post you turn it around into a joke by saying something like "get in the van".

Would you like to step into my van? I insist. They seats are rather comfy.

is that me or more and more people turns out like johnny? Not being disrespectful to you soairn, but you act kinda worse than a former xG member who was kicked for turning into a douche and a troll

Would you like to step into my van? I insist. They seats are rather comfy.
Ofcourse I want to join you in your van. :-)

Can I take with me some friends, and we could probably have *cough* som' kids also *cough*.

Ofcourse I want to join you in your van. :-)

Can I take with me some friends, and we could probably have *cough* som' kids also *cough*.

this is exactly what im talking about. he is trying to draw negative attention away from himself by using pedo jokes. we dont need another rabid turtle.

Serious thread is serious.

---------- Post added at 06:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 PM ----------

You complain and troll claiming you know rules except you just freekilled a few people and bait a lot. Otherwise, I don't see sucesss. I'm calling you soy sauce from now on.
When exactly did I claim that I know the rules?

You always do. You troll constantly. Like flipping back and forth between the two 5 max channels in Teamspeak before we had a Scrim channel, while we were trying to scrim. We tried being nice, we tried being assholes, and yet you still just sat there saying "Public channel, I don't have to leave." If you haven't noticed all of the long term members are fed up with your crap, and all the new ones are feeling the same, you should reevaluate what you do when you play on the servers, talk on Teamspeak, and post on the forums. You had promise to be a good member when you signed up for the clan, but since then you have proved it to be a bad choice. You're not the kind of player I enjoy saying wears the [xG] tag. Your maturity level is lodged in bedrock, as well as your in clan respect. If you ever want someone who gives a damn about the clan to say you belong here, I guess you better start changing the way you play, and digging yourself out.

And to add, all of this is over a one day ban. Seriously? +1 for keeping banned. Honestly, I think this is too lenient.