Charles

Surf Server Timer ;3

The plugin is updated, I also removed the cached replays on the server. If you can set a new record on a map and it still doesn't show the bot, tell me and I can reset all the saved record data to see if that fixes it.

Actually I did some tweaking with the bot cvars and I think I found a workaround for whatever the problem is, so there should be replay bots. All the old replays are back on the server.

Edited by Lithium (see edit history)

The plugin is updated, I also removed the cached replays on the server. If you can set a new record on a map and it still doesn't show the bot, tell me and I can reset all the saved record data to see if that fixes it.

Actually I did some tweaking with the bot cvars and I think I found a workaround for whatever the problem is, so there should be replay bots. All the old replays are back on the server.

The new version of the plugin isn't running. (I found installing the beta version made it work, but I don't know.)

No, the version is still running 1.17. In 1.18 it shows your record AND the SR on the timer panel. The bots also have trails.

The version on the server right now has all the changes of the main (non-beta) branch of ckSurf. The only changes to that branch is an exploit fix, which I added and recompiled without changing the version number. The new features you described will be on the server when they are released.