Thorax_

[guide] Xenogamers Pokemon Trading Center

Hey, I just made a Guide for the Pokemon Trading Center Server:coffee:

Check it out! ;):D

Steam Community :: Guide :: XenoGamers | Pokemon Trade Center Guide

---

If you found an error within my guide, please let me know:

“Start a conversation with me on the site and let me know, and I will look into it ^-^"

Edited by TheSupremePatriot (see edit history)

I don't know why a guide was needed for a TRADE server but k.

You should PROBABLY remove the "commands removed" bit in the Donator perks.

Copy paste is cool and all but you should probably look into things like that a little more

I don't know why a guide was needed for a TRADE server but k.

You should PROBABLY remove the "commands removed" bit in the Donator perks.

Copy paste is cool and all but you should probably look into things like that a little more

TRADE server why does this need a guide ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, there are many trade servers that run pretty much the same way, and from what I have seen, XenoGamers likes to keep their ways of running in a way that isn’t like other servers. “Unique"

Some people attempt to use !savloc, !trade, etc. things like that...

Those commands aren’t commands that exist in the server, however those commands are pretty common in many other trade servers.

Although the idea may sound rather humorous that a guide for a Trade Server was created...

I still think it can be pretty useful for people who are joining the server for the first time,

and for those whom would like to get some information about how XenoGamers runs their servers.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

I still think it can be pretty useful for people who are joining the server for the first time,

and for those whom would like to get some information about how XenoGamers runs their servers.

If it's their first time on the server, I highly doubt they're concerned about our website unless we put a !guide command that links it in the motd @metalslug53 @Ohstopyou

I'm not bashing the idea by any means. Just my $0.02

If it's their first time on the server, I highly doubt they're concerned about our website unless we put a !guide command that links it in the motd @metalslug53 @Ohstopyou

I'm not bashing the idea by any means. Just my $0.02

This is actually fucking brilliant. Ohstopyou, is that something we can do? And if so, perhaps we should consider guides for ALL our servers. Lord knows Jailbreak could use one.

This is actually fricking brilliant. Ohstopyou, is that something we can do? And if so, perhaps we should consider guides for ALL our servers. Lord knows Jailbreak could use one.

I would be more than glad to attempt to work on guides, regardless if I haven’t been in said servers, The only one I would most likely suck at making is Jailbreak, I went to the jailbreak server, watched for like a half hour, and still had no idea what the hell was going on.