Member of the week!!!  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Member of the week!!!

• Example 1----
    • Example 2----
    • Example 3----
    • Example 4----
    • This is going to be the layout.

(Prize) There will be 1 prize atm, for gaining member of the week, You will get a donator trail for an entire week (5days) And then it will be passed onto the next person.

OK, so simply i am going to be explaining to you guys how to win.

-----

First off your going to need to be active on the forums and the servers.

Second You will have to attempt to recruit players will give u bonus Points.

If you do manage to recruit someone please inform me. Are have them put your name in the Referrer box for the Forums.

Third Be active on the vent.

---

How am i going to win? to win i will be creating a member poll every week on the forums, the member of the week will be going threw the weekdays, i know most of you have school, and this will be hard to maintain both. But your doing to have to deal with it.

We are going to be going Monday-Friday. The winners will be picked on Sunday. Yes a two day voting process.

For an example on how the polls will look i am going to put 1 up, For all your needs.

And so you can get a basic example of how your going to vote for a person.

-----

As of now it is just me picking out members of the week, i will be needing help with this, if you would like to help me pick members out, i am usally on the vent every day @ vent.xenogamers.com port 4030 If you help pick players out for member of the week, you will not be put into the poll.

----

Every week i will be selecting 5-8 members.

----

I wish you all luck and go get em!

--

If you have any suggestions for member of the week, please tell me threw vent. are steam.

(No donator can be member of the week)

If you are a admin and have trails please inform me.

-- Thank you duckii.

and and since the reward is trails no admins can be member of the week since others want a chance at it or any donators ^^

aww. I can't have a trail? D: