Snackbar

Little Update For Everyone

Hey peeps, weve added some stuff if you havent seen it already:

typing !settings will open a menu allowing you to pick a CT class (!class still works too), as well as control the volume of the last ct music. More to be added soon.

Theres 2 new classes too,

"COD Scrub" equips you with a nice SG for all your quick scoping needs as well as a trusty recoil-less five-seven to spray down all the nubs you can.

"R8 M8" Brings out the AK47 in you and follows it up with everyones favorite recently-nerfed-pocket awp.

Enjoy those.

Finally - here I am sick of the maps we have to choose from (aside from the few awesome ones that @Lithium made / ported) so I am tasking all of you to fine me ONE solid map each - no need to seek out a whole bunch, just find me one that you feel stands up to what we demand from this server and post it in this thread. Please make sure it isnt broken too bad. Ill look through your suggestions and test them and hopefully have them on the server shortly after Christmas.

Keep the suggestions for xG coming guys, lost of fresh faces are bringing lots of fresh ideas that have been working out well so far.

If I dont see some of you before then, Happy Holidays!

~Snackbar

Edited by Snackbar (see edit history)

You should make a class with the Negev although there's probably a high chance of freekilling if someone holds it too long :\ or a class with auto sniper C: Scar Looks better if anything C: