Sign in to follow this  
Colour

King J

lul u nvr did say u warned him that much all u did was asked me and i said no lol.

Well I thought you knew :/ now can permaban? lol

null. since we cant see the rest of the convo, we must say that you asked him to say that.

Haha good try bro 7/10 better luck next time.

Anyway, onto the subject at hand, we do need better control of the voice traffic during heavy server traffic runs. There is literally nothing quite as frustrating as every player trying to get a word in edgewise at the same time, and having the helpless warden all-the-while try to keep the game moving forward. We've all been guilty of this at times, I'm sure -- I know there are times when I am so deadset on getting my little joke in that I am constantly stuttering at the start of my sentence waiting until I feel like people are going to hear me.

However, louder and more rambunctious players, like King J, tend to just skip the whole try-to-shove-your-way-in system and simply start yelling at the top of their lungs, which quickly escalates the server's voice traffic into an all-out shouting match, which is pleasant for absolutely nobody involved. While there's certainly nothing wrong with King J's rather all-out-blast sense of humor, I can verify that it can get annoying when you have people not so ridiculously outspoken as him trying to say important things as well.

The solution, I guess, is asking people to generally be more mature with the times they choose to use mic. I, for one, have been trying to actually use my mic less when there are a lot of people playing, so that the only times I'm talking are the times when I feel like I'm not fighting fifty people for the space to say what I have to say. It's less frustrating for me, as I'm generally more softspoken and will pretty much not win a shouting match, and it's less frustrating for everyone else, as they have one less person trying to say something at any given time.

In other words, being on mic is great and can be a lot of fun for everyone, but there's definitely too much of a good thing, and when everyone in the world tries to be on the mic at the same time, it's chaos, and it sucks. King J in particular is a bad offender, not necessarily because he is an evil, mean person who wants to choke women until they cannot breathe and then rape their lifeless corpses, but simply because he's a loud guy who shouts a lot and that's just who he is.

So the constructive thing for you to do in this situation, King J, is take this thread and the large amount of upvotes it got as an indicator that you need a better grasp on the time and place. I think you can be hilarious at times -- I've literally laughed out loud and some of the things you've done -- but you need to know when to go balls-out crazy and scream like the demented psycho-***** you are, and when to sit back passively and take a ****ing bottle of Ritalin for once.

Haha good try bro 7/10 better luck next time.

Anyway, onto the subject at hand, we do need better control of the voice traffic during heavy server traffic runs. There is literally nothing quite as frustrating as every player trying to get a word in edgewise at the same time, and having the helpless warden all-the-while try to keep the game moving forward. We've all been guilty of this at times, I'm sure -- I know there are times when I am so deadset on getting my little joke in that I am constantly stuttering at the start of my sentence waiting until I feel like people are going to hear me.

However, louder and more rambunctious players, like King J, tend to just skip the whole try-to-shove-your-way-in system and simply start yelling at the top of their lungs, which quickly escalates the server's voice traffic into an all-out shouting match, which is pleasant for absolutely nobody involved. While there's certainly nothing wrong with King J's rather all-out-blast sense of humor, I can verify that it can get annoying when you have people not so ridiculously outspoken as him trying to say important things as well.

The solution, I guess, is asking people to generally be more mature with the times they choose to use mic. I, for one, have been trying to actually use my mic less when there are a lot of people playing, so that the only times I'm talking are the times when I feel like I'm not fighting fifty people for the space to say what I have to say. It's less frustrating for me, as I'm generally more softspoken and will pretty much not win a shouting match, and it's less frustrating for everyone else, as they have one less person trying to say something at any given time.

In other words, being on mic is great and can be a lot of fun for everyone, but there's definitely too much of a good thing, and when everyone in the world tries to be on the mic at the same time, it's chaos, and it sucks. King J in particular is a bad offender, not necessarily because he is an evil, mean person who wants to choke women until they cannot breathe and then rape their lifeless corpses, but simply because he's a loud guy who shouts a lot and that's just who he is.

So the constructive thing for you to do in this situation, King J, is take this thread and the large amount of upvotes it got as an indicator that you need a better grasp on the time and place. I think you can be hilarious at times -- I've literally laughed out loud and some of the things you've done -- but you need to know when to go balls-out crazy and scream like the demented psycho-***** you are, and when to sit back passively and take a ****ing bottle of Ritalin for once.

I'll tale this as a +1, amirite?

I think he's funny. he yells random sh*t as warden and majority of the time ends up committing suicide. and besides, there's no rule against being annoying. fail thread is fail.

I think he's funny. he yells random sh*t as warden and majority of the time ends up committing suicide. and besides, there's no rule against being annoying. fail thread is fail.

This is completely your opinion, I wouldn't go as far as calling the thread itself a fail. There has been many responses that have been +1s to ban.

I was simply putting out my opinion, that this man makes my playing annoying as *****. I play this game to relax, then he instantly ruins it. It's not JUST me. Ask around the server and you will realize that probably lots of people think this guy is out of control. If he is causing discomfort for so many people (whether or not he isn't annoying SOME people), why should he be allowed to be on...?

^^^ This may be true, but the thing that really pissed me off is the disrespect. You HAVE indeed been less-annoying lately, but you're still a complete ashole. I'm a MODERATOR and you are allowed to be rude to me (ontop of mic-spamming) and you get barely any punishment?

-1 I think King J is funny. I don't think he's honestly trying to be disrespectful to anyone, he's just a bit immature. But he makes JB fun with his immaturity, unlike *some* wardens who act super strict and act like it's thier life mission that virtual prisoners in a game do exactly as they say. But King needs to work on not talking over wardens like Oreo who are super quiet.