In-Game Name:

Crowley

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:39661189

Position:

Time Active:

Month and half exact log time 3 days 00:42:00 hour

Experience:

Well when i was 15 i used to moderate/admin a Gmod RP server. And if you ever played Gmod Dark RP before you would know its really hectic, So i do have experience in the field of controlling people and kids acting annoying. I was admin for about 6 months then had to resign because i moved towns and didn't have good internet till a year ago.

Information:

I've been very active on the server for over a month now. I love the community as a whole. I made a lot of friends and had lots of fun on the jailbreak server and even when we played rust as a community. I really like xeno gamers and plan to be in this group for years to come and i hope my friends will too and make it awesome. I just think i am great fit to this community and are ready to moderate and keep this community under control. Lastly i know there are times were mods aren't on and really don't want to come on at some points rather it be IRL related or just don't feel like it. I can say if i'm called for free killing or rule breaking i will log in and investigate and help the guy/gal. Thank you for taking time for reading this post :)

+1 hello confrimed

active, would be good at controlling the kiddies especially if he has the experience he says he has, and really is not a problem but sometimes can be a little cringeworthy :^)

A:8/10

M:7/10(do i even need to do these for staff submission)

+1 I think he could be a good moderator if he stays on the server longer and continues to play as he does, since 1.5 months isn't much, but still probably a good pick for mod.

Though I'm not sure if any more staff are needed right now, I do definitely think Crowley is the next pick in the current members for moderator :)

+1, help me find true love and knows when to be loud and when to be quite, but he love to be loud af. Over all if he becomes mod we will have received another God- Tiered staff. Night.