Sign in to follow this  
Tablo

Tablo

Member Name: Tablo

Your In-Game Name: Tablo`

Player's Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:14070765

Ban Reason: I was accused of using hacks in the server, getting 5 headshots from spraying a P90 or MP5 in a room of afkers. Quarantine banned me for wallhacks, which I ABSOLUTELY have not and will not ever use. Just because I got a lucky shot through the wall with an AWP and kill a CT in jailbreak, it doesn't mean I hack. I just randomly shot where I thought the CT was and actually got the kill.

Unban Reason: There is NO proof that I have used wallhacks. I did not ever use any hack while playing the game the entire time I was on because hacking is retarded. I enjoy playing with MY own skills instead of having a addon or whatever hacks support me in having a good score or some ******** of that sort. Just because someone accused me, doesn't mean I do it. If I do wallhack, I demand proof of me "wallhacking." False permanent bans are just completely an ******* move to pull. Sorry for the vulgarity but this is completely stupid.

So....This guy got banned for shooting thru a wall? but a member of xG (who will remain unknown) shot thru the covered glass in the lego VIP cell and got a headshot, without looking if someone was there, and didn't even get accused? +1

I say he's fair game. +1 towards unban.

and Quarantine should've of had two more admins determine whether he was hacking or not.

+1 for that dude. Also, when theres Afkers make sure you get 1 or 2 non hs. its less suspicious :) (and you have less chance getting false accusation)

Thanks guys for supporting me.

@Arthman: I just sprayed since I knew one guy wasn't afk and was aiming for me but I guess it's just a reflex to aim for the head, especially since it's JB and I don't want to die :x

Sooo when a guy,gets 5 p90,a smg bad with far range,headshots about 12 feet away,in less than 2 seconds thats not hacking? i was there id know I literally saw this happen and i KNOW he was aimbotting,idk about wallhax but AIMBOT is what i withnessed

AND BTW there were no AFKers only one in amory where you WERNT,the map was canyondam it was a freeday and i took a step out side and saw my kill reports stack up with you getting 5 p90 headshots from about 12 feet away,not only that but i walked outside for a moment saw my kills stack and then saw 5 cts body on the ground vaporizing and they WERE not afk.

WE also had micro and mad that was with on this hacking

I was not aimbotting. Just because I can aim and spray while turning my mouse along the CT's heads for kills doesn't mean that I hack. Do you have proof? For all you know, I was just lucky enough to have them all aligned in some way to get all those headshots. I've been playing CS since 1.4, I have the experience of knowing how to aim and **** unlike you. It was NOT less than 2 seconds but even if it was, I know how to play. Don't **** talk and accuse me of hacking when you nor the admins have proof of me doing so. I know how a hacker plays, I've seen them and I've gone against them before, even my friends are hackers but it doesn't mean I have to be a hacker as well. Before you talk **** and accuse me of something, spectate me, find something 100% wrong or out of the blue and THEN you can go ahead and ban me.

@rexx: Since you accuse me of hacking just because I can aim for headshots, learn to do research. If you know what the CAL-league used to be, watch those players play in a game before you accuse me of hacking. I'm sure you'll be calling them hackers as well because you don't think they can possibly aim and shoot that well on their own without the use of hacks.

Edit: So I guess having 4 or 5 CTs at the gun spot/infantry or w/e it's called, not moving for a good 2+ minutes means they're not AFK? You're right. Maybe I should stay banned because I'm not allowed to kill AFKers until they are back. F**k rebelling, maybe all the T's should start obeying everything and kill the fun of how jailbreak is supposed to be played.

No proof, but all word of mouth of me hacking? Yeah okay. I can find better players than I am and you can call them hackers because they can shoot and kill better than you guys. If you 3 are against my unban, fine by me because you guys have the most invalid arguments against me.

OH LAWDY LAWD,no of coarse they were AFK y'know? cuz when i see a group of cts MOVING AROUND AND AIMING THE GUNS AROUND means their afk of coarse,oh and it means that hackers like you,can spray 5 headshots,AND when the cts are moving and about to shoot you,not to mention there were a group of them and that you manage to kill 5 afkers before an admin could see that they were afk? oh and when i open a door and before it closes in 2 seconds you can pick off most of the team.,no im wrong your not a hacker, and you not a liar either.(sarcasm)

First of all, do you have PROOF that I was hacking? I'll be more than ****ing glad to let the head admin/owner to search my computer via TeamViewer to see if I have hacks or not. Secondly, how the **** are they not AFK if there's 5 of them with nothing but a pistol out staring at the wall doing nothing while you shoot me to death? I'm sure they would prevent me from getting a gun or at least going up the ladder to kill you. I don't remember what map it was but it had the boat fighting/racing with a jumping obstacle at the top of the sky right above the boats somewhere. Like you said, if an admin didn't see them, why would they assume they WEREN'T AFK? It was the last round of the map, I'm sure some people would AFK really quick if they were dead just to do something else since jailbreak rounds usually take a while to finish in the previous round.

When you spray a SMG in an enclosed room, why the **** would I not be able to kill the enemy, especially when they are AFK? Your argument is yet again, invalid.

*sigh* you know what? i dont care anymore,i told my story and im done,i could be wrong? maybe i was high but im pretty sure im not a druggy,but alls done im done with this subject

Then don't reply if you don't care. You have no proof or a valid argument against me being unbanned. I am a lot more aware of what an admin does in general because I was an admin in an old ZombieMod server before CS:S was updated and screwed up all the mods. I don't deal with ******** kids like you claiming people hack and having admins side with you because you're more known than others. I do research by myself, I examine for rounds, maps, or even days just to get rid of ACTUAL hackers from the server. Word of mouth means **** to me. Proof is all I need, as well as the admins who do their job correctly(not directing to anyone), to ban someone who is breaking the rules, hacking or just grieving other players.

I'm not offending you, just being painfully honest. I won't stop until I'm unbanned or until I have the final words of the admins that aren't just the ones who also said I was hacking to pitch in on this. I can and I will defend my ban appeal just because I know I was falsely accused and banned.

howz about quit fighting and so , a spray down within 2 second kill 5 ct in 1 area is possible. end of story, i shall speak with quaratine of this , If he did not see this and banned because he saw the kills u shall be unban.