Sign in to follow this  
Tablo

Tablo

Well, while I was in Jailbreak many and I mean many players were complaining and claiming about Tablo aimbotting, wallhacking, etc. I am not responsible for banning him however. Still, we did had 3 mods in JB claiming he was indeed hacking. :/

rexx, youve never seen me play like 2 years ago? i used to get banned from every server being legit because i could get 3 ump hs accross de_trainfrom next to a i think to the T spawn. all withing 2 seconds. what he did could have been TOTALY possible. Now im not playing seriously because otherwise i would have probably gotten banned from xG servers. and now i prefer ak. Also, a p90 has a small recoil pattern in the first 15-20 shots. that mean even long range, with alot of luck, he could have done the same.

I am NOT implying he was legit or not, just saying it could have been. i`ve probably done worse than him before.

Sorry for the arguments. I just want to prove my point that word of mouth doesn't mean anything unless you can PROVE that I was hacking. For all you know, people were just siding against me because I was killing them. Spraying with automatics can get you kills, it doesn't mean you hack because you can get a kill and they can't.

So....This guy got banned for shooting thru a wall? but a member of xG (who will remain unknown) shot thru the covered glass in the lego VIP cell and got a headshot, without looking if someone was there, and didn't even get accused? +1

This man. This. +1 for unban

You guys agree but on what kind of proof? I want to know HOW I was hacking and if you have caught me doing so, why weren't you guys catching me instantly but letting me play for another whole map before banning me less than a round after I was accused of such thing? I will wait, I don't mind but I just want to clarify some things before this is over.

+1 towards unban.

1. You can't really check if he've used aimbots / wallhacks without a .dem file that needs to be carefully examained, and checked for mouse movement speed + delay between looking at something else than their heads.

2. You should check if his cursor followed the CT on the other side of the wall for more than etc. 2 secounds and check if that seems like an wallhack.

Well , First i need to know which admin have watched tablo hacked so than i may speak to them. Second soiarn it's not to hard to catch any aimbotter / Wallhacking people because most aimbot has a bouncy aim if you spectate closely and watch how they fire. Also for wallhack its abit easier to catch by watching the player.