Division:

Counter-Strike

In-Game Name:

Dr. Jinx

Steam ID:

Ban Type:

Server Ban

Information:

I joined a group that went on the server and mic spammed, but i didnt mic spam at all, i was banned for being in the group, the admin must have thought i was spamming also even though i wasnt

+1, was there, you did start singing with them but it was only for a few seconds. But next time if you see a group of people trolling, you shouldn't change your group to the same as theirs when the only people spamming are in their group, and they keep changing names.

+1, was there, you did start singing with them but it was only for a few seconds. But next time if you see a group of people trolling, you shouldn't change your group to the same as theirs when the only people spamming are in their group, and they keep changing names.

Also though, you were only banned for an hour, so i think the ban was justified, since you decided to start trolling with them, as minor as it may have been.

oh, it says chrono perm banned me

@Chrono

Also though, you were only banned for an hour, so i think the ban was justified, since you decided to start trolling with them, as minor as it may have been.

unbanned, but if you troll like that again, you stay banned. also, its a membership by invite only group and they probably joined at your request since you have to be friends with them. so just letting you know, i see stupid shit like that again it gets put back. and you were mic spamming like them as well infact you were one of the first ones i muted.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)