LAN_Megalodon

Anyone Else Having Problems With "(sl) Fuzzy"?

He seems to join the Pokemon server quite frequently with the express intent of pissing people off.

He also knowingly does the whole "sit in doorway to get people stuck" schtick.

My problem is either nobody seems to bat an eye, or the admins/mods aren't around. He's pretty rude in general as well.

Not creating ban request because 1. I have no clue if any of this is a ban-able offense, 2. I'm not hot and bothered enough to care that much, and 3. I don't have solid evidence.

He was doing this to a someone who plays scout on the server frequently, their name slips me, but they have an aussie scattergun and a high-tier bombing run.

Really just wondering if he's a dick in general or purposfully picking out targets.

Get evidence of this junk. Record a demo for us to watch. Bodyblocking isn't allowed and nor is being rude. Even if he doesn't get banned, making a ban request still brings that up to our attention.

or

Let us know what times he gets on the server. One of use probably could get on and watch him.

Please don't make threads like this in the future here in General. Not really in trouble or anything, but starting witch hunts against users is never a good idea. It's okay to make ban requests and such, but this isn't the best way to go about it. ><

If the dude is being a jerk, take some video captures of him in action, and quietly message a mod or someone to come watch. We can handle this for you. You don't necessarily have to use the calladmin bot, just let one of us know if it's minute stuff.

Thread closed.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)