Sign in to follow this  
TrueHell

New Members *face palm*

Ok, im not gonna say any names in this cuz i dont want to seem like a complete *******...some of these new members are retarded, they are...like i dont understand why yall let my retarded *** join this clan but 9 year olds who disrespect other members, disrespect players who arent in xG.....all im saying is that it should be just a wee-bit harder to join this clan......this thread is now about your fav comedians!!!!

Ok, im not gonna say any names in this cuz i dont want to seem like a complete *******...some of these new members are retarded, they are...like i dont understand why yall let my retarded *** join this clan but 9 year olds who disrespect other members, disrespect players who arent in xG.....all im saying is that it should be just a wee-bit harder to join this clan......this thread is now about your fav comedians!!!!

Totally agree with you man.

Yeah, it should be way harder to join. Like anymore then 3 -1 votes, then you obviously have a problem with some of the people.

I find this thread offensive. I am a 10 year old and I totally disrespect players because they make fun of my voice. :3

Sarcasm ended/

Totally agree with you on this. I found many of our members disrespecting both players and members.

meh i dont have ANY problem with new people if they dont insult my accent. If they do so, shits get personal and i kick their asses in front of their friend. My accent is legendary, Pro tip to new people: Dont **** with my accent. do whatever you want but nothing against my accent

I hate how xG is known as "the clan that has no standards"... Needs to be something keeping absolutely EVERYONE from being in xG. We're overpopulated!

Mitch Hedberg is my favorite comedian. He was funny and had a truly unique way of looking at things, and he WASN'T an observational comedian, which is like an instant +500 points. There's only so much "HAHA YOU KNOW ALL WOMEN DO THIS WHEREAS ALL GUYS DO THIS" that I can take,

these guys are only able to join because of you guys , If they are under 16 they are needed of 3 vouches total. We do not allow people in under 16 without vouches. So if they're Disrespectful just post a member protest, Or daily watch member application and -1 with a good reason for people that wants to join us are disrespectful and such.

these guys are only able to join because of you guys , If they are under 16 they are needed of 3 vouches total. We do not allow people in under 16 without vouches. So if they're Disrespectful just post a member protest, Or daily watch member application and -1 with a good reason for people that wants to join us are disrespectful and such.

I thought it was 7?