LucehMcellion

Currently Hi, Was Homer/creeperman/collosatron And Homer/creeperman/collosatron Xg - Team Fortress 2

Division:

Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

Currently Hi, Was Homer/creeperman/collosatron And Homer/creeperman/collosatron Xg

Offender's Steam ID:

Rules Broken:

Saying he is an admin/personofauthority on xG, incessantly insulting me and a few other players, Consistently making ban threats and calling an admin to ban us, Abuse of microphone use

Ban Type:

Server Ban

Evidence:

He isnt a current member of xG by the forums as far as i know, and he acts like he hasnt ever been on xG before, but i just dont know where to put this post elsewhere. If someone could inform me of where this kind of post would go, please let me know.

The situation is that he joined the Trade Gaming History server in TF2, and after a bit of freekill/spawncamp, he started to rage and scream over the mic, making numerous, numerous threats and insults to ban/kick me and a few others, saying he is an admin and will ban us/dosomethingextreme to us if we refused to stop, and blatantly ignoring the rules we were in fact following and over the course of said few hours. Now, im not entirely sure what should be done about this, but in my opinion there should at least be something done to teach him a lesson of some form. Maybe not a ban, maybe a kick, not sure, and not my decision. It's up to the higher ups in charge of xG's TF2 division, etc., to see what exactly should be done about this child. (not calling him a child based on action, but on the fact his voice did sound like a child)

Here is a link to the attempted voteban for spawncamping/freekilling

A link to him changing his name to make him look like an admin of xG (done horribly)

Edited by Bello (see edit history)

The screenshots merely show him wearing an xG, although this is not really allowed, I do not see a need for a punishment, as he took it off.

Since there is no evidence about him trying to impersonate an admin, I am not willing to ban him.

How-to: Gathering Evidence Take a look at this and next time something like this happens, record a demo :D.

@Liekos whats your opinion on this?

-1 I don't see anything where he says he is staff... and he is allowed to votemenu, nothing wrong with that... the only thing I see wrong is him putting xG at the end of his name.

The main reason why there is not much evidence against him is his almost exclusive use of voice chat, and as far as i know, there is no recording of that unless a user does that themself.. I woulda recorded everything, if it werent for the fact that playclaw can be an absolute nightmare to properly run after launching a game, the fact it shuts my framerate down even harder, and i cant make demos on tf2 as it completely shuts down my connection to a server and my ability to do anything in a game.

The main reason why there is not much evidence against him is his almost exclusive use of voice chat, and as far as i know, there is no recording of that unless a user does that themself.. I woulda recorded everything, if it werent for the fact that playclaw can be an absolute nightmare to properly run after launching a game, the fact it shuts my framerate down even harder, and i cant make demos on tf2 as it completely shuts down my connection to a server and my ability to do anything in a game.

This is unfortunate, however sadly this does not change the fact that there is no valid evidence.

Next time I'd ask someone else to record a demo for you, if you are unable to record demos.

Leaving this open for further input but if nothing useful (i.e proper evidence) is getting posted, this will be closed in approx a day.