Scootaloo

Xg Trade, Events, And More Idea - Wubwub Wednesdays

Would you attend WubWub Wednesdays if hosted on Trade, Events, and More?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Would you attend WubWub Wednesdays if hosted on Trade, Events, and More?

• Yes, I would attend.
    • No, I would not attend.

So, if you've been on Trade Gaming History at all over the past few days, you will know that I have recently added a map called koth-wubwubwub_remix to the maplist. You cannot RTV to it, but an admin can switch to it. The map in itself is very basic, but it gets super intense the moment someone captures the point, playing crazy dubstep music and giving a visual show that is SUPER intense.

Well, from what I can tell, the general reception of the map has been mostly positive. It's fun to switch to every once in a while, but I was thinking of instead making it a weekly event on the Trade, Events, and More! server, hence the name WubWub Wednesdays.

For the Trade, Events, and More! server, I do want to start hosting events every Friday night to get that server more active, but I think this would also help to bring in more traffic. What do you guys think? If I were to host the koth_wubwubwub_remix map every Wednesday evening, would you attend? Please vote on this matter and leave any feedback below!

For those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about, I have linked this video for you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtnfZi2psSQ

Would definitely +1 the idea, it's always pure chaotic fun and a number of people seem to enjoy the adrenaline rush. I would be sure to come when it's happening- assuming I'm not caught up in something or forget what day it is. I say go for it- anything to liven up a server and bring in some fun.