Sign in to follow this  
Soiarn

Soiarn

Well... As i see i don't know what went on in Ts, So i cannot do anything about that without proof or so. Also I suggested everyone pay attention to your chat more often because some people will warn you through chat and if ur not paying attention it will probally make the admin/mod mad or so and ban you, Same thing as you Mods and Admins because some people constantly Spam admin chat to get your guys attention because when they first use the admin chat They get no response because noone is paying to much attention to it So than some action players will take is spamming it till you guys actually see it and than answer. Anyways it should have been a Kick so they can see the message because its in the middle of their screen. You'll be unban, Also mods/admin please use Kick and the reason after so that they know why they were kicked as a warning k thnx.

Well... As i see i don't know what went on in Ts, So i cannot do anything about that without proof or so. Also I suggested everyone pay attention to your chat more often because some people will warn you through chat and if ur not paying attention it will probally make the admin/mod mad or so and ban you, Same thing as you Mods and Admins because some people constantly Spam admin chat to get your guys attention because when they first use the admin chat They get no response because noone is paying to much attention to it So than some action players will take is spamming it till you guys actually see it and than answer. Anyways it should have been a Kick so they can see the message because its in the middle of their screen. You'll be unban, Also mods/admin please use Kick and the reason after so that they know why they were kicked as a warning k thnx.
TYVM, I'd also suggest gagging / kicking, as people doesn't pay that much attention to the game, like myself.