Sign in to follow this  
Soiarn

Soiarn

We set up that if we banned Soiarn from ct for a week, and if he trolled in any way, we would warn him, which we did. After we warned him, he pursed doing it and that led to a week server ban.

Alright, but it is really idiotic saying I'm going to use a IP scrambler which is indeed illegal! For real man? Are you seriously going to joke about stuff like that?
I don't live in America nor do I live in Canada. In Norway, it's legal to use any kind of IP scrambler, VPN or alike. I didn't actually see the warning, nor did I get the kick, I'd perfer getting kicked, so I could've actually notice the warning or that something's wrong. Also, I want to share that I am so increadibly sorry for the spamming, and that it shouldn't even have happened in the first place. But I think the measures they've used is a bit too harsh.

Edit: I am not going to use a IP scrambler, all I tried to tell him is that there's always a possibility for me to continue playing, becuase he was sending signals that I were going towards a permanent ban.

Edit 2: Quarantine, I don't deserve the ban, as duckii said it's only if I do it "INTENTIONALLY", which I didn't. I was so frustrated and pressed CTRL + V a few times, but not intentionally I didn't really even notice it myself.

---------- Post added at 03:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 AM ----------

Bump, I'm wasting my time doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

First off, chat spamming = CT ban? No, it equals gag, and if it's persistent beyond the map change then it's a server ban. So if he's spamming chat, warn him, then gag him, then if it continues ban him from the server, not CT ban. That's just silly.

Second, someone making silly threats on Teamspeak is not a bannable offense either. I can't tell the amount of times people have made mass freekill jokes, or this-rule-violation jokes, or that-rule-violation jokes, but if I had to give a rough estimate I'd say it's somewhere in the trillions of billions. People do that kind of ish all the time, and if it's somehow a bannable offense, let me direct you to the entire clan so that we can start distributing bans appropriately.

Thirdly, using a different Steam account is not a violation. If it is, both Colour and Tragik are in trouble, because both of them have played on a sibling's account before, and I'm sure others have as well. So that should be a non-issue.

In other words, we get it, you don't like Soiarn. The guy can come off kinda hard, sure, but you can't just ban him for arbitrary reasons. Now, I will admit this is a giant session of he-said-she-said, and I don't know what really happened, but to me the treatment Soiarn is receiving is unfitting for a clanmate, and even if you don't like him he still deserves his due process.

I'm not only CT banned for a week, I am also banned completely all together from all XenoGamers' servers.

Also, I didn't really give him nor anyone else threats on the TeamSpeak.

Edit: Let's make a deal, gag me, mute me, CT ban me, but let me play as Terrorist atleast.

Well, I don't hate him. I just find his learning rate somehow odd despite being a foreigner. He's been playing on our server for weeks and he's seriously takes the MOTD to heart which I personally respect. I'm a fair player, but my anger gets in the way. I don't like it when I have to explain rules two times to a player who is somehow lacking a vision disability. I go off with light bans such as CT ban for a hour or so.

I'd like to see someone do something about it, instead of just making an even longer discussion.

Could someone please, just do some action, unban me or something atleast?

Bro, only two people here in xG have the authority to unban.
Yeah, it's just that I've spent my last 10 hours looking at the forum.

Edit: Still counting...

Im not saying +1 or -1 for the unban, but it's the fact that he's using a different account to get around a ban. Colour and Tragik didn't play on their siblings account because they were banned with their other account, they were just playing on their siblings account lol. But yea, looks like this is already dealt with and we're just waiting for Duckii/Silence so yea.

Im not saying +1 or -1 for the unban, but it's the fact that he's using a different account to get around a ban. Colour and Tragik didn't play on their siblings account because they were banned with their other account, they were just playing on their siblings account lol. But yea, looks like this is already dealt with and we're just waiting for Duckii/Silence so yea.
Haven't used any other account. I'd really appriciate if you read my whole posts.

I specifically specified that I only told that there was a possibility of me getting back to the server when Quarantine sent signals that I was going towards a permanent ban.