Sign in to follow this  
Soiarn

Soiarn

Member Name: Soiarn

Your In-Game Name: [xG] Soiarn | #1Rebeller

Player's Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:35539311

Ban Reason: I have no idea, and I swear to god, all I was doing was playing totally normal. I was a terrorist all the time, since I am CT banned, and I didn't do anything else than what I usually do.

Unban Reason: Because I want to continue playing this game.

Banned by Admin: Psycho

Reason: Incessant

Time: 1 Week Ban

I guess he banned the wrong person.

[xG:M] Quarantine spoke to me and told me that part of the ban had to do with me freekilling him and lieing about it. But he won't understand that he can't bring that back, because I have already taken my punishment for it. With a 1-week CT ban.

From what I know, you were spamming admin chat "RICK JAMES" and doing other stuff.
Yeah, it's so frustrating when mods doesn't listen, even though, I didn't really get it myself, that I spammed it 5 times like [xG] Daniel is prooving.

Constant mic-spamming and trolling
1. I weren't spamming on the mic, I weren't speaking on the mic.

2. I weren't trolling in-game.

Please give 1 damn proof of me saying a trolling sentance in-game.

---------- Post added at 08:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 PM ----------

About the admin chat spam, I honestly didn't realise that I spammed that much, because I was so frustrated.

I am sorry Peechis, and neither did I see your warning, which [xG] Daniel prooved.

Because 1, I don't read the chat that often. 2, I was probably on the Steam browser.

Look, I just off Teamspeak with you and since your gonna stick with the week ban, you told me and another member you are going to use an IP scrambler and supposedly VPN code or something like that, and use a different steam account.

Look, I just off Teamspeak with you and since your gonna stick with the week ban, you are going to use an IP scrambler and supposedly VPN code or something like that, and use a different steam account.
That's not against the rules, I am totally allowed to use another steam account.

I didn't say I'd stick to the week ban, you're just making everything alot worse for me with teamspeak.

I don't see why'd you all have to make such a big problem out of something such little.

I still didn't see any warnings, you can't expect me to read every word that's written in the chat.

To be honest, you really **** me off, I'd appriciate it if you stayed away from this case, and some other moderator would takeover.

Edit: Thanks to you Quarantine, so ain't I just banned, I am also banned from TeamSpeak.

Edit 2: You told him to ban me, that shouldn't be allowed, if you'd like to ban me then you should stay for the ban, not some other moderator.

That's not against the rules, I am totally allowed to use another steam account.

I didn't say I'd stick to the week ban, you're just making everything alot worse for me with teamspeak.

I don't see why'd you all have to make such a big problem out of something such little.

I still didn't see any warnings, you can't expect me to read every word that's written in the chat.

To be honest, you really **** me off, I'd appriciate it if you stayed away from this case, and some other moderator would takeover.

Edit: Thanks to you Quarantine, so ain't I just banned, I am also banned from TeamSpeak.

Edit 2: You told him to ban me, that shouldn't be allowed, if you'd like to ban me then you should stay for the ban, not some other moderator.

You do know using an ip scrambler is illegal, you do realize that right? It's against the code of conduct and your internet provider. And about me telling the mod to ban you, it's because he was already in game and he caught you chat spamming

You do know using an ip scrambler is illegal, you do realize that right? It's against the code of conduct and your internet provider. And about me telling the mod to ban you, it's because he was already in game and he caught you chat spamming
I never told you that I were going to use a IP "scrambler" just that I'd use my VPN. So you finally admit that the only reason for the ban 1 whole week on every server and permanent teamspeak was because I repeated a line several times? I don't get it, where's the logic? Don't give me ******** that I was warned or something, because I've repedetly told you that I haven't seen that warning.

Why do you have to constantly pursue with this sh*t? You have to be so ****ing politically correct about everything. I'm done with this thread, and all of your other pointless bullsh*t threads, talk to Duckii about this.