Sign in to follow this  
Colour

Tazers suck D:

I dont want em removed but more closely watched on, i mean its kinda the same as freeshooting right? If a ct does slay warn and on. I like the tasers, and i have an idea for em. ok tazers cost nothing but only a certain percent of the ct team can have them. Plus the next round the same cts cant have them so that everyone gets a chance. itll be random for cts and only like 40% get em. It could be random like the old warden plugin that we had. In where the chat is it would say who got the tazers, but you could pass it on. The chat would say who dropped the tazers and who picked them up but the cts coould only drop a tazer once every 10 seconds for no spam.

The tazers should have 6 rounds, 3 bullets per round so that you dont have to reload for multiple ts with guns. Also it should be that the terrorist can only be shot with a tazer for every 10 seconds so that thier not spam tazed.

If a ct tryed to taze a t that was just tazed, it would warn them and give them 3 warnings per 2 minutes. If they got 3 warnings they would be swapped.

If you have any other things i should add or remove respond and ill see if i should.

-Zehdari :D

BTW: There is a thing that tells who tazed so we solved that problem for now.

Well anyways, If any mod/admin see abuse of this taser please slay them immeditely and warn them not to abuse it. If they continue to do this Ctban, Im getting messages saying they're being tazed on lr , Or being killed for delaying because they were Tazed and couln't move. This is really annoying now lol.

That seems better than removing it.

Yeah exactly, but like I said, there is no way for US to know who is doing the tazing (besides watching for it). Maybe if people said "FREETAZER: [name]" then we could do something. damn snoopy.

I did do that, and I got no reply. But i don't care anymore I'm not in the clan or will never play on the servers.

I loled.

Really, that would just make things worse, and give more reasons to ***** and be pissy with admins. I like the tazers in theory, but in practice they seem to be a wrong move.

How would it make it worse? It would be the equivalent of killing someone, so it would stop freeshooting by allowing admins to catch them. It would also stop the tazing freeshooting.

I think it would just result in more freekilling, but with the tazers. Console tells us right now who tazes who, so catching freetazing isn't too bad. I don't know, they just seem to be a pain because so many people are abusing them.

I say tazers make the t turn into a ragdoll, Like in gmod (which there is a server with it) and the ct would have to hold mouse 2 to keep the current going through so you would know who the person who was tazing is.

or because I'm a nice fella, when a CT tases a T there's a line that connects from the CT to the T, so "admins" can follow the trail? just like in !lr shot for shot.

But if we get the tazers to kill in one shot, it would be really hard for t's to rebel. It would give the ct's an unfair advantage. Like if a t was shooting a ct from far away on a map, he has to make a few shots to kill the ct(like with a pistol or an m4a) like in bursts, but the ct could just shoot him once and its all over. :/

To be fully honest the tazer seems great but if someone randomly tazes somebody it says Who Tazed Who. So i mean if you were to get tazed randomly i think this person should get slayed.

Also i got towards keeping this tazer because it gives more like reality and GREAT way to stop a T and tell them to get back to your group or just stop them from running.

---------------------------------------------KEEP--TAZER-------------------------------