Sign in to follow this  
Snoopy

oh yeah

snoopy why did u leave when u had mod? then u rj and leave again? thought process is all over the place

I didn't actually rejoin, because I didn't feel apart of xG. Being mod was also not enjoyable, the amount of complainers on the JB servers just overwhelmed me, not that I couldn't handle it but it was getting out of hand, and sometimes i would be the only admin on for a while. I would aboose a few times thehe

I didn't actually rejoin, because I didn't feel apart of xG. Being mod was also not enjoyable, the amount of complainers on the JB servers just overwhelmed me, not that I couldn't handle it but it was getting out of hand, and sometimes i would be the only admin on for a while. I would aboose a few times thehe

So, correct me if I am wrong, but this is what happened.....

You left for 2 reasons, the clan was going downhill, and you were offered admin in another server, so you left. Then, after realizing that the intial server you were invited to was not populated enough, you wanted back in, and people gladly took you, only to have you turn your backs on them again, and leave to never look back?

So, correct me if I am wrong, but this is what happened.....

You left for 2 reasons, the clan was going downhill, and you were offered admin in another server, so you left. Then, after realizing that the intial server you were invited to was not populated enough, you wanted back in, and people gladly took you, only to have you turn your backs on them again, and leave to never look back?

Your halfway there. I left because the clan is going downhill [x] Correct and yes I got admin in another server [x] correct! But yeah they're servers aren't too populate but its good enough, not to the point where's theres 60 people playing all at once with one admin. I still have admin on their servers btw. And when I reapplied half way though I was like....ehhh NAA!!! But just as I was about to say "please delete this thread, I don't want to rejoin" I was accepted, but I didn't want to be accepted, so yeah like I said I'm technically leaving again, but yet at the same time I already left.

Seriously JB, QUIT it with being trolls. Everybody is free to do at their will. You dont have to judge and to insult because they are leaving. Your post on these "Bye" thread are garbage. It's post farming therefore trolling.

Because his goodbye showed his immaturity.

I can state my opinion.

JB why do you even care if I quit and rejoned (which I didn't). I never play with you, or have never met you on CS:S, I don't think I've ever talked to you before.

Lol jb, do u even read half the **** u say on these forums? Ive never met a more immature brat then u

Oh really?

Have I not called every single thing that happened?

People left and then rejoined, just like I knew they would.

He literally left, then tried to rejoin using the reason of "Well you guys have more people for me to admin, so yeah I'm back"

Yeah, that shows that he really cares right guys? Right?

Then he decides Oh yeah, I'm leaving. That was me making an application but you know I decided Nah I don't want you guys!

And me, being me I called him out. Sorry that me calling him someone who doesn't give a **** about us a ******.

---------- Post added at 02:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 PM ----------

Then you are a douchebag, JustinBieber.

/opinion

Sir, you're just jelly of my JB Swag.

Move on with your life.

---------- Post added at 02:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 PM ----------

JB why do you even care if I quit and rejoned (which I didn't). I never play with you, or have never met you on CS:S, I don't think I've ever talked to you before.

I wouldn't care nearly as much had your goodbye or rejoining been half decent.

Instead it seemed like you put in a half assed effort both times, then decided even though we were gracious enough to let you in, you pretty much punched us in the face posting this ****.

That's not me being an *******, that's me being honest.

Justin that proves your an idiot. you become so upset about a person leaving your online counter strike clan that you insult them. Meaning your not mature enough to handle anything on this game, because if we give you the chance to prove yourself on forums you can't, because your so emotionally compramised by people who quote " doesn't give a **** about us a ******." and honestly. who the hell cares that he left. who the hell cares that he rejoined and left in 2 days. Who the hell cares.

You're* it's YOU'RE an idiot. If you insult me at least use proper grammar QT<3

Oh, No. They obviously gave 2 shits more then I did, They miss the guy who was their friend.

That's why they got mad, because I didn't wish a respected member of this clan a farewell.

Meaning everyone here must be an idiot in your eyes right?

Learn a valid argument.

Oh, and I do apologize Snoopy, I shouldn't of called you a ****** for leaving that was rude and immature. But the way you handled things wasn't the best either.

If you didn't know him at all and im assuming you didn't or barely did because from the time you joined he kinda left. then why post anything on here, for you there is no purpose.

Did it affect you personally JB? Talk for yourself not for others, I barely know you and others still like me no one else has even come forth and said "Snoopy your immature". Your argument is invalid because you definitely don't know who I am.