Sign in to follow this  
Soiarn

Soiarn

Honestly...this is the stupidest ****ing thread i hav ever read. There is no point to even creating this shitty ****. Please close?

---------- Post added at 12:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 AM ----------

And soiarn, please stop with the ****ing ban protests. I look down the list and literally every other one is "Ban Protest: Soiarn?" And theyre all ****ing stupid pointless ranting. Suck it up and talk it out on steam, OR stfu all together :D. Thanks. Peace.

We're trying to figure stuff out , We can't take it on steam because i do not have this guy added. So we're talking it over on Forums.

Honestly...this is the stupidest ****ing thread i hav ever read. There is no point to even creating this shitty ****. Please close?

---------- Post added at 12:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 AM ----------

And soiarn, please stop with the ****ing ban protests. I look down the list and literally every other one is "Ban Protest: Soiarn?" And theyre all ****ing stupid pointless ranting. Suck it up and talk it out on steam, OR stfu all together :D. Thanks. Peace.

Major dis-respect?

Mad scientist i hope u mean that rules does state you can't spawn camp lol , Anyways first off i didn't get any of what i say about u trolling/disrespecting from quaratine. Also about spawncamping i had heard from kbshooter saying that he was contacted by someone within surf saying u were spawnkilling / Campingspawn somewhat and he came in and spectated u, Anyways mad if u were there take action pwease.

Silly me, that was the time when I was tired and not aware of the things I'm typing. I lol'd when I read what I just typed. I will also do something about Surf. xD

Silly me, that was the time when I was tired and not aware of the things I'm typing. I lol'd when I read what I just typed. I will also do something about Surf. xD
You should reformulate that, too many grammatical errors.

Also duckiix3, I have to make a request, to get unbanned from CT.

I only have 2 days left, the thing is that more than every second day is a freeday.

I respect that I should serve my ban, so no bad feelings if you deny my request.

You should reformulate that, too many grammatical errors.

Also duckiix3, I have to make a request, to get unbanned from CT.

I only have 2 days left, the thing is that more than every second day is a freeday.

I respect that I should serve my ban, so no bad feelings if you deny my request.

Thank you for making me notice my grammatical errors of which I will ignore 100%! :D

Thank you for making me notice my grammatical errors of which I will ignore 100%! :D
My pleasure؟

Your text isn't understandable, and I'd still prefer you to reformulate your text.

؟[/url]

Your text isn't understandable, and I'd still prefer you to reformulate your text.

I'd prefer if you stop discussing mindless nosense on forums and continue on with our mindless lives.

I'd prefer if you stop discussing mindless nosense on forums and continue on with our mindless lives.
I'd prefer if you clicked the rotated question mark.