Sign in to follow this  
Soiarn

Soiarn

Member Name: Soiarn

What game?: Counter-Strike Source

Your In-Game Name: [xG] Rolf

Player's Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:35539311

Ban Reason: First off, I had a bet with this kbshooter guy, who claimed he was a moderator, I didn't believe him. He didn't have [xG:M] in his name, and I told him to personally kick me, as a proof. So he told me that he can't kick without a reason, and personally told me over mic to change my name to [xG:M] and I did, then he kicked me. I came back with normal name, and he was glad he had his proof. So I changed my name to [xG] Rolf.

Unban Reason: Because it's allowed to change your in-game name, especially to a unused one. I've seen countless moderators do it like, Quarantine (enitnarauQ), Mad Scientist (Tsitneics Dam) and other normal XenoGamers members.

---------- Post added at 09:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 PM ----------

10 more minutes to go...

So wait... your just posting here because he kicked you?

facepalm

No, he banned me for 30 whole minutes. o.O

BTW, 5 minutes to go.

alright , U were warned mulitple times to stop disrespecting and spawn camping , U continued than yu impersinated a moderator, Also if i remember if u do not have any mod power or so and place and [xG:M A D C or l] In your tag u will be kicked by console.

alright , U were warned mulitple times to stop disrespecting and spawn camping , U continued than yu impersinated a moderator, Also if i remember if u do not have any mod power or so and place and [xG:M A D C or l] In your tag u will be kicked by console.
I know, he told me to change my name, so he could proove that he could kick me. The spawn killing was because this dude shot at me first, and then I shot at him. He wouldn't stop and I kept dieing. I didn't get kicked by console either. The ban has elapsed.

Edit: I know what I got banned for, no need for you to even reply.

First, i've been seeing you constantly trolling/Disrespecting and it seems not to stop, This tells me that you do not speak much truth of what is going on. Second i had posted to see how you will reply when i have posted what i heard from the moderator. So please and stop your constant trolling and disrespecting.

---------- Post added at 01:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 AM ----------

[/color]

Also, who says I kept spawn camping, I got asked personally from the Moderator to impersonate a Moderator so he had a kick reason. I DID THAT BECAUSE HE TOLD ME TO DO IT.

Woah, don't tell me this happened in Surf? Anyway, rules did stated that spawn camping is allow.

---------- Post added at 06:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:54 PM ----------

Woah, don't tell me this happened in Surf? Anyway, rules did stated that spawn camping is allow. Also, I was undercover bro, players often break the rules when a mod is not present. :D

Woah, don't tell me this happened in Surf? Anyway, rules did stated that spawn camping is allow.

---------- Post added at 06:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:54 PM ----------

Woah, don't tell me this happened in Surf? Anyway, rules did stated that spawn camping is allow. Also, I was undercover bro, players often break the rules when a mod is not present. :D

Then you can confirm I weren't mass dis-respecting like I do highly believe [xG:M] Quarantine is saying.

Mad scientist i hope u mean that rules does state you can't spawn camp lol , Anyways first off i didn't get any of what i say about u trolling/disrespecting from quaratine. Also about spawncamping i had heard from kbshooter saying that he was contacted by someone within surf saying u were spawnkilling / Campingspawn somewhat and he came in and spectated u, Anyways mad if u were there take action pwease.

Mad scientist i hope u mean that rules does state you can't spawn camp lol , Anyways first off i didn't get any of what i say about u trolling/disrespecting from quaratine. Also about spawncamping i had heard from kbshooter saying that he was contacted by someone within surf saying u were spawnkilling / Campingspawn somewhat and he came in and spectated u, Anyways mad if u were there take action pwease.
And where's the evidence, a guy telling a guy telling a GiRl?