Sign in to follow this  
Oreo

kbshooter

Swapped me from CT to T and the CT's killed me and he swapped me back to CT, and he slayed becasue someone freeshot him by accident.
That pretty much takes the cake.

-1 kbshooter just got mod a couple of days ago, give him some slack ffs, its not like the ppl who want his mod removed are any better (excluding admins), cause clearly kbshooter got mod and they didnt, and besides, everyone makes mistakes, we arent like ****ing computers that are programmed to be the perfect admin

kb`s a good guy. -1 for demotion. He`s doing all he can. even most of the time he asks me if something is right. he just gotta trust his feeling a little bit and that`s it, a great mod and a great friend

Even though I'm not in xG Kb and I have been friends on steam since ages, he's a great man with a great heart. Give him time and he will improve, just like how I was, except I would abuse and no one ever created a thread about me :( and that really pissed me off. But I then improved, just remember KB always ask other admins who have more experience they'll guide you. -1 for demotion, +1 for another promotion.

HURRAY FOR PROOF... wait what? I will talk to him, and make sure he understands the communities feedback. I remember when working admin abuse threads had proof... oh those were the days.