Sign in to follow this  
Oreo

kbshooter

Member Name: Oreo

Abusing Admin: kbshooter

Your In-Game Name: Oreo

Abuse Description: He sucks at controlling himself when he has power, no one trusts him with it. He provokes people and then pulls off the admin disrespect card, then instead of mute slay ban he just kicks them out of the server.

Reason: Freeslayed me then kicked me out of server for killing people inside race hall in canyondam, when the orders were for the t's to go inside race.

Player Effect: hell yar no one thinks he should have it

Proof: eh, cant provide video proof because hes not doing it consistenly enough, and he doesnt type.

Eh :/ I know he has no proof with this, but I think almost EVERYONE can still vouch for this. I personally love kb, I think he's a really cool guy. He just isn't the best with mod............ Ok I lied, he is REALLY bad at it. I don't mean to throw these people under a bus; but hudson, billy, herpes, microsoft, and the list goes on. We've all talked about his position... We don't think it's working....

---------- Post added at 06:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:01 PM ----------

Edit: i'm really mean :( <3 you kb................

He does abuse his powers, but oreo, he slayed you because the warden died and the t's were coming out of race, and because the warden never stated that T's couldn't be in the hallway. But i totally agree with you. He also slays people for freeshooting someone, once.

Lol guys chill, he's had mod for what, 3 days? 4? He's just learning how to use it. From what I see, it isn't major abuse, just little tidbits here and there. I would give him a little bit of time to learn than to just take his admin away. -1.

the way i see it, kb needs to learn how to mod from others. heres some tips for mod:

- if u didnt see someone break the rules, then u cant rly punish them cause u cant take the words of others (except admins and **** but they usually fix it themselves)

- if ur not sure about someone breaking a rule, dont punish them for it, better u let something go than freeslay someone and get **** for it

- if someone is disrespecting admin, warn them to stop, then gag if they continue, and if they keep doing it, kick them after

- if someone is bypassing gag by sending u msg in steam or in admin chat, tell them not to bypass chat, if they rj the server, gag them again and tell them not to bypass the gag

- ask other admins for help on what to do in situations, dont be afraid to ask for help

- go to spec if ur the only admin on the server, ull get more experience in knowing how to moderate, unless ur able to be an admin and play at the same time

- dont take **** that ppl say so seriously, they usually stop if u tell them to, ppl arent that stupid to **** off an admin

the way i see it, kb needs to learn how to mod from others. heres some tips for mod:

- if u didnt see someone break the rules, then u cant rly punish them cause u cant take the words of others (except admins and **** but they usually fix it themselves)

- if ur not sure about someone breaking a rule, dont punish them for it, better u let something go than freeslay someone and get **** for it

- if someone is disrespecting admin, warn them to stop, then gag if they continue, and if they keep doing it, kick them after

- if someone is bypassing gag by sending u msg in steam or in admin chat, tell them not to bypass chat, if they rj the server, gag them again and tell them not to bypass the gag

- ask other admins for help on what to do in situations, dont be afraid to ask for help

- go to spec if ur the only admin on the server, ull get more experience in knowing how to moderate, unless ur able to be an admin and play at the same time

- dont take **** that ppl say so seriously, they usually stop if u tell them to, ppl arent that stupid to **** off an admin

Thank you. Practically ALL of these need to be applied to kb, is what i'm saying. He gets butthurt (like Oreo said : "Abuse Description: He sucks at controlling himself when he has power, no one trusts him with it. He provokes people and then pulls off the admin disrespect card, then instead of mute slay ban he just kicks them out of the server."

I know he is a new mod, but I think me and others learned how to (Atleast somewhat) use our powers for good in the first day lol.

+1, he kicked a guy for going to medic. (Away from T's), and everyone agreed he freeslayed.

Swapped me from CT to T and the CT's killed me and he swapped me back to CT, and he slayed becasue someone freeshot him by accident.

yeh... provide some evidence of these that will back you up, for now nothing will happend and kbshooter will have to learn when its right to use admin. Some mod is abit to harsh, So kbshooter please ask any question from me or Aegean about when its right to use admin and when its not

yeh... provide some evidence of these that will back you up, for now nothing will happend and kbshooter will have to learn when its right to use admin. Some mod is abit to harsh, So kbshooter please ask any question from me or Aegean about when its right to use admin and when its not

i would think that there is enough negative feedback that you wouldnt need proof. he seems cool when he is not mod, so no one would be bias.