Athrun

Low Fps And Not Using Gpu Load Need Help!!!

Hello everyone I have been trying to play csgo the last couple of weeks and my fps is down to nothing. I'm getting around 90 fps and its doping as low as 40 on maps like nuke and mirage. When I'm playing my gpu load is something like 30% its never above 50%. I updated the driver even using Display Driver Uninstaller and reinstalled it. Redid Nvidia Control panel settings. My

My Cpu specs

Processor Intel R Core i5-3330 Gpu @ 3.00GHz

Gpu GTX 970

Ram 16GB

Windows 10 64bit

*Prepare For Amazing Grammar* So some of the things you could do... Set Csgo's Priority to high in task manager. (For MSI cards) use MSI after burner and turn up the fan speed to make sure its not the gpu over heating. Also try setting csgo to the lowest settings to see if that helps, just dont change the resolution. If all else fails try rolling back your drivers to a previous one (Device Manager) sometimes driver updates can fuck up the best of cards *Wink* i cant think of anything else but you can also try validating csgo's game cache (usually fixes it)

It did nothing my FPS droped when I turned down my setting to around 60 fps. This is the weirdest thing I have ever seen. I know a lot of people online have issues with the GTX 900 and 700 series but I see people that have them working fine. I just cant find a fix any where on how they get them to run correct.

I turned my fan to 75% is usually runs at 10% since I have a block power supply that is bigger then my computer. My cpy Temperature is 29 C or 84 F.

oh you have windows 10? dude my cousin bought a $900 laptop for LOL and csgo ran slower than my fucking 2008 computer that has a pentium 4 XD and his had a I5 with integrated graphics so it might just be the OS itself and not the hardware

so you did these?

1. verify the integrity of csgo's cache.

2. set the priority to high

3. roll back your graphics card drivers (Then Restart)

4.Down clock your gpu a bit

5. if you have Navidia experience un-install it

*Have you done these? ばかばか

Verify now I removed my driver and am now using the older using a GeForce Game Ready Driver – WHQL 386.69 Instead of the 368.81 driver. My GPU is also now not overclocked at all. When my files get Verifyed I will try +mat_queue_mode -2 and hopefully that works

Verify now I removed my driver and am now using the older using a GeForce Game Ready Driver – WHQL 386.69 Instead of the 368.81 driver. My GPU is also now not overclocked at all. When my files get Verifyed I will try +mat_queue_mode -2 and hopefully that works
Kinky