Sign in to follow this  
Ero_Sennin78

Promotions

Ero, I think what you say is right. We have way too many mods. I mean it's good to promote the members who deserve it, but it's also good to demote the ones who don't. Mod shouldn't be a position you know your going to get after being in the clan for a certain amount of time. Mod should be a position only the top members get not just people who are in team speak, have forum post, are active and have been in the clan for a while. Mod is much more than that. Mod should go to the members who are respectful and take their job seriously. Mod should go to members who follow the rules and know them well. Mod should go to active people, but also be the things listed above. All I'm saying is that Mod shouldn't be given out to anyone. Seriously if we keep doing this we might as well give mod to randoms on our servers.

- Zehdari

You know what, jd u r my hero lol. I know my post isnt gonna mean anything...cuz ima nobody :P, but there are a few mods who i do believe deserve it...n who i actually like, and who actually do ****. Herps, colour, hudson, arthman (usually o.O)...n a few more. But there r others who do NOTHING and expect EVERYTHING to get better, and it botherss the **** outta me. And i completely agree with the fact that our JB sucks right now...i havent played a complete round of JB in the past week. Ill play half a round, realize the warden sucks, everyones freekilling, mods dont do ****, then i switch to minigames or surf. Like, yesterday, i was playing on surf...and there were 2 or 3 spawn killers, and no mod. Normally i wouldnt care cuz we hav spawn protection, but they were just camping in the corner, or above spawn, just relentlessly spawn killing. I got frustrated, so i called a mod to do something (im not gonna mention the name of this mod, because i dont want to start anything, but its not one of the ones i listed above). The mod came in, asked like 12 times who was spawn killing, n when i told him...didnt rly listen. When ppl started doin it to him, he warned them like 4 times, even though i already warned all of them A LOT. They kept spawnkilling...so he slayed them (which is the STUPIDEST thing to do on surf, as they instantly respawn n go back to it). so, they respawned, n started doing it again...so this mod kicked them...eventually. so of course they immediatly rejoined...n started up again. At this point, its bannable...but the mod said (exact words) "alright guys, i have to go now, but if i catch anyone spawnkilling again, im gonna do something about it".........seriously? Wtf kind of modding is that? Grow some balls n ban the assholes. N btw, the mod didnt HAVE to go, he just didnt want to ban anyone (i know bcuz he stayed online, in game for awhile longer). So of course they kept spawnkilling, so i left. Its mods like this that ruin the xG servers for me...

10% of clan members be mod? that means that we'll have like 30-40 mods, and if like half of the ppl playing jb are mods, then they cant do **** to each other, and u would need admins on to watch the mods, i say stick with the promotions based on merit thing, and do the pay-for-admin for a bit of extra cash in running the servers, always helps to have some variety

Ero, as much as you and me disagree on many issues, I agree with you on this. a bunch of new people were promoted that don't even sound over the age of 14. And not even mature enough to wipe their own @*$*$* , much less moderate a server and contribute to helping.

Serbian, not trying to start ****, but paying for admin/mod would b a TERRIBLE idea...any dbag on the server could mute/slay/kick/ban random ppll n troll. i know theyd b banned, but it would get annoying as ****...quickly...

KAY last week was just because I mistaked scarecrow with someone else who I always talk to, but I found out he left xG so I got everything fixed. I mean, you guys complain about mods not doing their job, then post on the forums, or message me and ducki about it. We aren't on the servers enough to see how all the mods do to evaluate them, how can we possibly do demotions every week other then if they admin abuse and people post proof? We aren't perfect people, NO MATTER HOW MUCH I TRY IM STILL HUMAN

(crying)

You know what, jd u r my hero lol. I know my post isnt gonna mean anything...cuz ima nobody :P, but there are a few mods who i do believe deserve it...n who i actually like, and who actually do ****. Herps, colour, hudson, arthman (usually o.O)...n a few more. But there r others who do NOTHING and expect EVERYTHING to get better, and it botherss the **** outta me. And i completely agree with the fact that our JB sucks right now...i havent played a complete round of JB in the past week. Ill play half a round, realize the warden sucks, everyones freekilling, mods dont do ****, then i switch to minigames or surf. Like, yesterday, i was playing on surf...and there were 2 or 3 spawn killers, and no mod. Normally i wouldnt care cuz we hav spawn protection, but they were just camping in the corner, or above spawn, just relentlessly spawn killing. I got frustrated, so i called a mod to do something (im not gonna mention the name of this mod, because i dont want to start anything, but its not one of the ones i listed above). The mod came in, asked like 12 times who was spawn killing, n when i told him...didnt rly listen. When ppl started doin it to him, he warned them like 4 times, even though i already warned all of them A LOT. They kept spawnkilling...so he slayed them (which is the STUPIDEST thing to do on surf, as they instantly respawn n go back to it). so, they respawned, n started doing it again...so this mod kicked them...eventually. so of course they immediatly rejoined...n started up again. At this point, its bannable...but the mod said (exact words) "alright guys, i have to go now, but if i catch anyone spawnkilling again, im gonna do something about it".........seriously? Wtf kind of modding is that? Grow some balls n ban the assholes. N btw, the mod didnt HAVE to go, he just didnt want to ban anyone (i know bcuz he stayed online, in game for awhile longer). So of course they kept spawnkilling, so i left. Its mods like this that ruin the xG servers for me...

****, dude was that me? I didn't even realize that if it was me..