Division:

Counter-Strike

In-Game Name:

Mønd Vøn Røsenwølf

Steam ID:

Ban Type:

Server Ban

Information:

So I noticed you believe that I am LQuidator. And so this account was perma banned on xG. But the fact is I just used his name coz I remembered him from the good ol' days when I used to be called "Baron" on the server. I have never freekilled on this account nor is this account related to any LQ account. Not sure if anyone is still in xG who remembers me but I am not LQ. So I think its kinda funny that the account god perma banned just because I logged into the xG server under the alias of "LQUIDATOR" not even spelled in the original way. I used to be a member of xG and mod for Csgo on the jailbreak server. Was looking to rejoin some jailbreak servers but noticed that most of them are trash and when I tried to join the xG one I noticed I was perma banned for no reason other than using the same alias as LQuidator. I hope you can notice this so I can hopefully find a jailbreak server that is not trash.

You used a VPN to appear like you're in Venezuela and used his name, that's a pretty bad idea.

unbanned

@Chrono stop using trash gyazo or learn to link correctly