Division:

Garrys Mod

In-Game Name:

Kaldain

Steam ID:

Ban Type:

Server Ban

Information:

i came home today, after work, and loaded up gmod and only one server of morbus has players but when i joined it said i was banned rdmx2?, i did leave my computer on before work so my little brother or my sisters might have played, but i came home and wanted to kill some aliens and cant even do that?

@Stickz

Also just so you know, We generally do not unban with the "little brother" excuse, while there is potential it may be true it is impossible to tell and more often than not someone lying just to get unbanned after they make a mistake. If stickz wants to give you another chance though it is up to him.

The ban length was only one day. It has long since expired. We're very progressive on Morbus, and don't do long bans for RDMing. (if we ban at all) I think this should be a lesson learned for you, not to let your younger siblining use the steam account. If this actually happened, the excuse card wouldn't change anything.

Thanks for creating a ban protest on our forums. We're always willing to discuss with players why they got banned. And work toward a resolution, that is beneficial to both the player and the community.

~Thread Closed~

Edited by Vertex (see edit history)