Sign in to follow this  
Bluntman

Soiarn

Member Name: Bluntman

Player's Name: Soiarn

Player's Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:35539311

Ban Request Reason: He has been banned from our servers not 5 times but 7 times seriously this look's sooooo bad for our clan! I guarantee i'm not the only one that agrees with this!

I agree with this. I can't 1+ it but, Jesus Christ, I'm sick of his ****. Constantly trolling, disrespecting, crying wolf, trying to get members banned. It's ridiculous. WHY U NO PERM BAN?

+1. I am sick and tired of his childish ********. I tried defending Soiarn last time, but my reward for that was that everytime I log in I get to see four complaint threads in every board *****ing about some mod who banned him for freekilling. I honestly feel bad for people like Drank or Quarantine who get so incessantly berated for trying to do their job. It's sad, and it just shouldn't be happening.

The guy's absolutely ridiculous, and he's trolling everyone. We should do something about it before he overruns these forums with absolutely unnecessary tripe.

+1. I am sick and tired of his childish ********. I tried defending Soiarn last time, but my reward for that was that everytime I log in I get to see four complaint threads in every board *****ing about some mod who banned him for freekilling. I honestly feel bad for people like Drank or Quarantine who get so incessantly berated for trying to do their job. It's sad, and it just shouldn't be happening.

The guy's absolutely ridiculous, and he's trolling everyone. We should do something about it before he overruns these forums with absolutely unnecessary tripe.

Agree 100% with this. +1.

+1. He's the most butthurt player I've ever met. He constantly complains about being trolled but trolls all the time and complains constantly.

But I'm going to +0 this one instead. This should be in the member protest section.

+1. He's the most butthurt player I've ever met. He constantly complains about being trolled but trolls all the time and complains constantly.

But I'm going to +0 this one instead. This should be in the member protest section.

T'was my point.

Dont worry guys! I already took care of it in.... "Member Protest!"

Lets all run over there and continue to rage and rash on this kid!

On another note that may or may not be on topic, some obese guy just caught a foul ball... with his stomach fat.

Alrighty, he is on probation, and I have talked to him about his gravedigging and trolling. I also see the comments you guys post to him, and as JB said, you guys just aggravate him so I will be having a discussion with a bunch of you guys since you guys troll him too. I will post this comment on the other posts about Soiarn and then close them.