Sign in to follow this  
Otherworldly

Soiarn Don't Read This

Stop gravedigging threads. Seriously. How retarded do you think we are to know you are like this:

"HURR DURR I DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS OLD EVEN THOUGH THERE IS A DATE RIGHT NEXT TO IT BUT I ONLY NOTICE THE TITLE AFTER GOING INTENTIONALLY BACK TO THE LAST PAGE IN THE SUBFORUM. NOW I SAY OLD THREAD IS OLD BECAUSE OBVIOUSLY I DIDN'T KNOW I POSTED EARLIER EVEN THOUGH I CAN SEE THAT I POSTED ONLY MAYBE A COUPLE OF HOURS ON THAT SAME THREAD BEFORE THAT"

Nobody likes it, and this will eventually mean nobody will like you.

God knows when you make shitposts so this will eventually lead to your e-peen getting smaller to 'notexistingeveragain'

And no, you probably won't get promoted either. So, why even make the posts? You'll just keep getting banned from the servers anyway because you just can't sit down and listen.

So I leave you with this my foreign-blind-retarded-shorttermmemory fellow forum member

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2011_08_3.jpg.7d57692054f89a5e34c4aefa66895316.jpg

/endrage

Yeah, Soiarn is getting on everyones nerves lately. Needs to be kicked out, and hopefully, for good.
**** you, you ****ing damn bad troll.

As Justin Bieber would say, it's an opinion, and an opinion cannot be proven right or wrong, but it's mine.

So say what you say because I know quite a few will agree.