Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

Trippy Nuke

Steam ID:

trippy_nuke

Ban Type:

Server Ban

Information:

I was being spawn killed repeatedly. The admin "Nutty" did nothing to fix it after i repeatedly said over 4 times that people are killing in spawn. So i called for an admin so he could see and he banned me instead of the spawn killers.

We have a rule about using the !calladmin command with staff on. The punishment by the book is a day ban.

also, @Kypari is right, none of them were spawn killing (that we saw), they were just killing on that small area between spawns.

There was 3 people killing from in the spawn cause i was sitting in the doorway and they killed me and they cant do that unless they get ontop of the wall or if they get in the spawn.

There was 3 people killing from in the spawn cause i was sitting in the doorway and they killed me and they cant do that unless they get ontop of the wall or if they get in the spawn.

So you tell us staff so we can handle it using either the message the admins chat or by using your mic and saying "Hey x,y, and z are spawnkilling" and then us staff will handle it. But using the calladmin with staff on is not allowed and to quote the rules

"If a staff member is not online when you need one, please use the !calladmin plugin to call an admin to assist you!

Abusing the !calladmin plugin will result in a minimum of a day ban."

We had myself and kypari on who you could have asked for help from, so using the command was pointless.