CCDeVille

Store Refund Not Working

Hey guys! i bought the title Fun Bringer on tf2 for 6969 credits a while back, and i have enough credits for a 10000 credit title, but when i try to refund the title fun bringer, it says i have no titles even though i have 2...if someone is willing to buy it for 6969 tell me and i will give it to you for either 7000 credits (easy way) or precisely 6969 credits. thank you for you're time

Hey guys! i bought the title Fun Bringer on tf2 for 6969 credits a while back, and i have enough credits for a 10000 credit title, but when i try to refund the title fun bringer, it says i have no titles even though i have 2...if someone is willing to buy it for 6969 tell me and i will give it to you for either 7000 credits (easy way) or precisely 6969 credits. thank you for you're time

Hey, unfortunately some titles are non-refundable; I believe that one is one of them. It may be a custom title that was put onto the store.

@Rejects @Bello @Rhododendron

So I think what happened was the title you bought at the time was 6969 credits. Then it either changed credit value or was removed off the store. I have 2 titles that I cannot refuned either :c