Thunder

Dr_simpsons

Its quite broken for a deathrun map. Heavies take 2 traps to kill them and the second a red is in front of the death its basically gg for the runners. Its quite a shit map anyway. I say we should remove it.

+0, while it is bullshit that many times as a death I have been completely fucked by a red who was brave enough to skip a trap, and does need a function that will keep that from happening, it is still a well functioning map that has its moments and is genuinely fun at times (keep in mind that most times nothing is generally fun for me, I just play games ans such to pass time and other stuff).

+0, while it is bullshit that many times as a death I have been completely fucked by a red who was brave enough to skip a trap, and does need a function that will keep that from happening, it is still a well functioning map that has its moments and is genuinely fun at times (keep in mind that most times nothing is generally fun for me, I just play games ans such to pass time and other stuff).

Its impossible for the death to catch up so if we could find a more updated version with that fixed im down for that.

Its impossible for the death to catch up so if we could find a more updated version with that fixed im down for that.

Would require begging and contact with map maker but maybe

dr_simpsons is known, in all games that have it, as an extremely easy to rush map. An easy fix would be to put a speed strip on the Death's side to help him pick up speed or just set the traps to not do Gmod damage, but that'll have to be Hammer'd in