Spoopy

The Tales Of The Dying Jb1 And Why It Not Being Populated.

Alright. From the time when Jailbreak 1 was so popular, that we had to make a new server Jailbreak 2 (RIP Rebellion hangout), to have a ghost town there. Here my theory in whats going on.

1. No one starting the population : I know that this is something that you know, but no one is trying stay on the server. I get the event to keeping the server alive with events is great, but we need to reach out to the public out there. So we some people in the server, so it would attract people when they scroll down the community server (Little kids would join is be prepared). Also what really starts the spark of life in JB1 is little kids wanted to be good at something. (Looking at you tatost you nerd).

2. No one is helping out at guard : Lets be honest being on red and not on blue is more fun. Especially when there is like 1 blue and 15 reds. What I suggest is that members in the server will have to type !guard when they join the server so we can have someone who actually know the rules and know how to go warden.

3. The Guard or Warden is not fun : Now this is were things get interesting. I get you warden trying to limit the people so we can get a person to have lct, but this is not what Jailbreak is really meant for. There are games for a reason to eliminate players, but this wasd freeze, shoulder to shoulder, facing cells, no melee, face the way your walking, and other such kind ruins the fun. I get it its to gain control and eliminate some players, but it's too much kind of hard for new players to enjoy. I went alien and join the server, as a f2p, I got treated differently as a f2p, or someone new to the server, than a member of the community. For example : Me being a guard and killing people because they didn't wasd freeze and I got slayed. (Thx thundr you idiot <3 )

These are the point so far I have and I'll update it later if i feel like it, but hope this helps and not waste your time reading this.