Dethman

For Honor

Game Name: For Honor

Platform: PC

Time Spent: 3 hours on PC, maybe 12 on PS4

Do you recommend? Hell no

What you rate the game: 4/10

Initial Thoughts: A 3rd person fighting game which sees Samurais, Knights, and Vikings face off against each other in various situations.

The game would be amazing if P2P wasn't awful and you did not need to be always online to play it.

No real story besides just an invasion, kill a shit ton of meh enemies, and then face a boss. Tutorials constantly plague the story making it un-enjoyable to play.

Multiplayer is broken to all hell for PC so unless you want to take an hour port forwarding to just play a match, don't bother.

Pros:

+Lovely graphics and sound, makes you fully immerse into the game

+An OK combat system (needs some work in my honest opinion)

+Character customization

+Plenty of heroes

Cons:

- The P2P system does not work, for someone who has no trouble connecting to any other games servers i should not have to wait an hour to get connected to a game.

-Port forwarding your router just to play a game is retarded, but Ubisoft decided that P2P was so great.

-Takes forever to join a game, and sometimes people just disconnect or lag switch so they don't lose making the match a waste of time

-Lack of a real story, just a tutorial for the multiplayer.

-Realism is not even hard, even for a new player it is easy to get used too

-Lack of game modes and easily gets repetitive

-RED FUCKING NAT

-Quick-match does not even pair you up fast like it should, just defaults you to dominion

-Did not learn from mistakes (Rainbow six siege launch)

-Always having to be online is a huge issue

-If you die in the story, you have to redo everything from square one, which is annoying if you die right at the end.

Final Thoughts: I would never recommend this game to a friend or to randoms, Ubisoft really fucked up this time, they need to create dedicated servers for people so playing is not such a headache. I would only recommend getting the game if it goes on sale and they switch to dedicated servers. For the love of Christ do not waste your money now or get the season pass until everything is sorted out. I truly regret my purchase.

Here is to hoping Wildlands is good and not a heaping pile of dog shit like this game.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)