Sign in to follow this  
Otherworldly

MIA Thread

i liked the following : Sir tristram, Zoidberg , Dexter, Callim,Snark, W3bb, and some other that i Have good memories playing with. I miss Tristram and zoig the most

I miss Billy Mays, whatever happened to that guy? I fapped to his voice. :( I sure hope he come's back.

EDIT: lol, i mean't dawsie, not Billy. I just saw his name. anyways, his voice was so cute it made me horny

Oh wowowowow Lord Helmet... I just remembered him and kind of miss him. Him and Sir Tristram. Besides that, I can't really think of anybody (besides the obvious, callim, etc.)

This one really doesn't apply to me, but anyone miss Cpt Jack Sparrow/Batman/Harry Potter...? I still talk to him all the time but he is only on the servers for like 1hour a day, at 3am.... It's strange how quickly he came and went. He was only really active for like 2 weeks...

what happen to sam? she was soo awesome?*trollface* uhh lemme see w3bb just got unbanned soo yea,i hope to see fair enough sirs soon,lord helmet does play jb anymore,and uhh thats all i know right now,OH and batman became underscore.

I miss Billy Mays, whatever happened to that guy? I fapped to his voice. :( I sure hope he come's back.

EDIT: lol, i mean't dawsie, not Billy. I just saw his name. anyways, his voice was so cute it made me horny

If your talking about fl@krider? i think he got banned lol

I think SirTristam was redeployed. I believe he was a Marine/Reserves, or something military related in the US.

Callim left the clan when everyone else did.

Fair Enough sirs I thought got caught with coke or something...