Sign in to follow this  
BillyMays

Colour's Goodbye

Ughhhhh colour...its a sad day :( u will b missed my friend...u will b missed. AND VERO WTF who am i gonna turn to for smartass posts now? Hudson? Psshhhh (<3 hudson :D) i might hav to leave soon too :( all my favorite pplz r leaving :'(

---------- Post added at 12:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 AM ----------

Ughhhhh colour...its a sad day :( u will b missed my friend...u will b missed. AND VERO WTF who am i gonna turn to for smartass posts now? Hudson? Psshhhh (<3 hudson :D) i might hav to leave soon too :( all my favorite pplz r leaving :'(...

---------- Post added at 12:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 AM ----------

[/color]Ughhhhh colour...its a sad day :( u will b missed my friend...u will b missed. AND VERO WTF who am i gonna turn to for smartass posts now? Hudson? Psshhhh (<3 hudson :D) i might hav to leave soon too :( all my favorite pplz r leaving :'(...

Sorry, love. this clan and the people in it just suck now.

Who are you? Not to be mean.

This is Colour, my other forum account got banned for posting this: Xeno Gamers

D': will be missed by me, are u still going to play on server?

I MIGHT be playing on the server. Like I said in the main post, school is starting up soon. That will make me less active regardless. The reason I play xG is because it's usually fun. In all honesty, eGo has a better community. eGo is filled with mature members that respect eachother. (i'm not saying I am joining them, have you played on their servers? boring as sh*t lol, they just have nice people)

People are always being disrespectful too each other and nothing happens

I try to make this a GREAT clan with little trolling, little annoyance, and friendly players.

^lol

The one exception to this rule is you. Lol, i'm sorry but I honestly don't think you're worthy of your position. I'm not going to go any further than that, i'm trying to be as least-hostile as I can in this post.

colour i dont see u active on the servers either, except those couple of times that u were on gungame and stuff

You can ask Hudson, High plains, and even DUCKII that I have a fairly good variation of the servers I go on. I've got 140 hours played in the past two weeks alone. I ONLY play on xG servers. Literally, if I get on another server, I am usually off in the next 5 minutes lol. That makes 10 hours PER DAY on the xG servers. Subtract roughly 3hours/day for being afk/having css open. (Jesus christ I need to get a life looooool)

You will be back, They always come back!

:( but until then.. bend over I'll drive!

good luck in school

Thank you for the warm-hearted goodbye. I know we have had some discrepancies in the past, but I love you major <33

I sincerely wish that no one thinks I left because of them. I just got tired of all of the new members (most of which I don't like), and the trust system.

I think the admins need to take a BIG step back and look at the clan. Where is this clan going? I would rather have Quality over quantity. You can still be an amazing clam without having a **** ton of members. People that are immature, too young, etc, need to be asked to leave or be kicked out. I hate to sound harsh but its that or this so called "16+ mature clan" will go down the drain and all that will be left is a bunch of immature kids that /rage at everything and a few wholesome mature people.

well colour i would say go **** yourself for being a total **** and calling me an immature ******, but i liked you and considered you my friend, goodbye you will be missed

Colour the reason i was demoted was not because i was bad at admin it is because i am young and people my age i guess kept crying that they do not have admin and i did. I would also like to know why u suddenly turned it to the biggest mother ****ing **** ive ever known. I try being the nicest person possible to everyone...i try not to annoy anyone the best i can...so why pick me to troll and be a total **** to? You can go burn in hell u probably wont even apologize...and if u were going to i would never accept it because u did upset me pretty bad

Colour the reason i was demoted was not because i was bad at admin it is because i am young and people my age i guess kept crying that they do not have admin and i did. I would also like to know why u suddenly turned it to the biggest mother ****ing **** ive ever known. I try being the nicest person possible to everyone...i try not to annoy anyone the best i can...so why pick me to troll and be a total **** to? You can go burn in hell u probably wont even apologize...and if u were going to i would never accept it because u did upset me pretty bad

would you just get the fuck out already? You cry about everything WAY to god damn much.

no wonder everyone finds you piss annoying.