Sign in to follow this  
Skyfrost

Skyfrost

Member Name: Skyfrost

What game?: CSS Jailbreak

Your In-Game Name: Skyfrost

Player's Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:33657584

Ban Reason: I have no idea actually. I had a pending request to join the clan, which had 7 Vouches, 3 being mods. I assume it had something to do with me killing someone for talking over warden, which I thought was in the motd. When I saw it wasnt, I slayed myself and apologized .

Unban Reason: Because Ive been with xG for a long time now, and I really enjoy the clan and all of its members, I have gone to every xG event Ive been able to. There was also no warning to my ban, and the ban didnt list a reason, so...

I don't know I was freekilled by skyfrost, he was slayed by Silence I though, he read the motd I don't think he should be banned for that as I'm sure he knows what is in the motd now, prehaps someone was just doing it for a temp ban I would hope but that is even harsh in my opinion.

Ahem, I slayed myself for that one bro. But Duckiijr says that im not on the ban list. Even though im postivitive it said something about a ban, im going to go ahead and close this topic, though the server isnt appearing in my history at the moment.

EDIT: I guess I cant do that on this forum, just disregard the topic.

If the server simply isn't on your list, that doesn't mean your banned. Just try to join the game on a friend in your friend's list.