Sign in to follow this  
Chivas

Arthman

Member Name: Chivas

Abusing Admin: Arthman

Your In-Game Name: Pikajew

Abuse Description: I was freekilled two rounds in a row and when I reported it, he never answered for about 5 minutes when he did answer he told me he doesn't see everything so he can't do anything nd it's my job to ask the freekiller why they killed me, then reported me to duckii jr and had me kicked when duckii jr wasn't there, then Arthman told me i gave him shit so he got duckii and when I asked in admin chat why i was kicked arthman told me to ask duckii jr who told me to stop mods how to do their job.

Reason: He only stated he can't see everything which is what he tells me every time I report a freekill

Player Effect: Me

Proof: It's in server log.

Yeah, you can't expect one mod to see everything in a server with shits of people. He was doing his best. Not abuse.

This isn't worth losing admin over put even times when there are 20 - 30 people and I get freekilled Arthman tells me he multitask and he doesn't see ****. And when a guy doesn't reply for nearly 5 full minutes on the server its quite obvious he not watching the server let alone trying to spot freekillers. There should also be a level of trust in long time players for example a mod slayed a freekiller for me even though he didn't see it, thats because there is trust between players and mods need to realize not everyone is a retarded kid that spams freekiller. This is not the first time arthman said he couldn't see the situation so im skeptical whether he really looks over the server or not.

Please don't disrespect by telling mods to do their jobs, as it is hard watching for every single kill. Also, please provide proof next time for that's the only way we will provide any action on "abuse" but as it seems this was no abuse. Thank you.

~Closed