Sign in to follow this  
fasdfasdfasdf

Drank

Member Name: fasdfasdfasdf

Abusing Admin: Drank

Your In-Game Name: Colour

Abuse Description: We were playing an average day of jailbreak, and Drank tried to call warden. 'Tried' is the key word of that sentence. He CLEARLY did not get warden, someone else got it before him. He instead said "if you talk over me, you will be either muted or slayed, depending on what team you're on." practically FORCING everyone to hand him warden.

Later that round, I started talking on my mic then a few seconds later HE starts talking. He started talking AFTER me, then labelled me as a rebel. I'm like "Yo G, that's some bullsh*t bro, i'm just a kitty and you talk over me and kill me." He proceeded to kill me, and not slay himself of even apologize for setting me up for death.

Reason: See description.

Player Effect: I'm kind of REALLY sad because he would go this far just to freekill me. :'(

Proof: No I do not, I was not recording at the time. I can't really get screenshots of him talking to me. Serbian and Hudson were both there. They can vouch for me.

He kinda did get it... usually he gets it at the same time as someone and will over ride them but thats okay....i guess not really but its w/e

Also, he was just abusing admin again. It was a freeday (caused by warden dying) on the previous round, and I then called a ninja panda freeday. A completely different day, and different reasons. He slayed me for calling a freeday two rounds in a row/opening cells without giving valid orders. I believe this rule is counted towards "no CALLING REGULAR FREEDAYS multiple times in a row". not cool

Wrong.

I called it once, then let other people talk.

After ///neteX said that I clearly had it, and the rest of the CT team had quieted down I had said "If you talk over me, you will be either muted or slayed, depending on what team you're on."

As for the "Freekill"

I clearly said constantly while you were spamming over me, "Stop talking or you will get killed." I said this over 10 times.

However, You could not hear me. "Why?" You might ask, because you were talking over me, that's why.

Proof or nothing.

Come back with some.

---------- Post added at 01:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 AM ----------

Also, he was just abusing admin again. It was a freeday (caused by warden dying) on the previous round, and I then called a ninja panda freeday. A completely different day, and different reasons. He slayed me for calling a freeday two rounds in a row/opening cells without giving valid orders. I believe this rule is counted towards "no CALLING REGULAR FREEDAYS multiple times in a row". not cool

Wrong again.

"A minimum 3 days must pass between each Warden-called Freeday and Warday."

He called it a freeday. I know this because he was about to call a personal freeday, when I instructed him that he could not.

He then promptly gave all T's a freeday.

Lol btw, this is just a joke thread. Drank acted with supreme command and he took the right actions. I just did this to get him angry because I really like when he is angry :3 I like Popsicles.