Sign in to follow this  
Arthman

A tournament Of some sort?

LOL rex join anyways for the fun! :D, as you see i don't really care if im bad or good , i just wanna play against others for the fun fun fun fun fun fun!. lol If i was to win i would just .... Give the award away to someone random.

LOL rex join anyways for the fun! :D, as you see i don't really care if im bad or good , i just wanna play against others for the fun fun fun fun fun fun!. lol If i was to win i would just .... Give the award away to someone random.
Aye look duckiis being nice to me to avoid the fact that she just wants to get in knowing that she'll beat everyone.

No scope 360's, sound good to everyone? On a serious note, ducki will give me the gift if she wins as I gave her many cookies. On a really serious note, I shall play and hopefully get lucky to pass the first round.

Alright, Nvm. I got new rules. 1v1s ONLY everybody get the [E] tag On at the given hours and then Scrim. 5 rounds. 1 point per scrim won. Winner stays for another scrim. Loser go in the waiting list. all we would need is a server 3 places and i could kick the people (loser)