Sign in to follow this  
Duckii

Xenogamers Suggestion Thread.

Okay, This thread is for Suggestions that will help the clan or the server. If you have any suggestion that you think will help us at all Post it here and we'll Think about it and maybe we'll take your suggestion and change up the clan! :D. As stated "Welcome to a growing clan, where we don't consider things "finished" but "opened for improvement."" We are here to listen to any suggestion made.

Some rules i would like to point out and wish you all follow it!.

1. Don't troll

2. Don't disrespect other members.

3. If you have nothing nice to post don't post it.

just some simple rules , please follow it kthnx ^ .

~Love you guys <3

Little to no tolerance for insulting another member or random. Trolling is included.

I don't want to see this anymore:

Guy 1: Hey you suck gtfo my game you fagg

Guy 2: Well I had sex with your mom last night ****ing ***.

you must be at least 16 to vouch for another player trying to join xG. <--we should do this

and we should remove chicken fight from the LR list.

Yea, chicken fight is almost never used and when it is used, it takes a while and the ct usually doesnt know what to do. :/

Fix the GG server. Make it like somewhat low grav, reverse, non turbo, including awp as first weapon. No super speed or health. One nade on nade level, each kill gets you another nade. Knife pro. It will fill up like jailbreak.

alright, heres my ideas.

As stated Above by Xavien, you should be 16 or OVER to vouche UNLESS

1. Your a known member, You dont troll and such

2. Your a mod.

And Another Important point: We should be more Strict With people. Especialy trolls and -16s.

Last But not Least: We Need to do a clan cleanup. All trolls, Disrespecters, Admin abusers, And other following bad things should be given a ban or a demotion. Right now, Trolls alway makes me leave the server. Also, We should we some kind of IP ban / MAC IP ban to get rid of namechangers that have multiple account.

And also, More EVENTS. myself, I started an event, With my own money (i just have to go get the prepaid card now and Bam). If theres More donation than needed, Silence should Maybe sometime go up and do a tournament by example: Winner get a hatpack. Wont hurt too much wont it?

arthman we are not going to be only strict for the peolpe under the age of -16, We're going to be more strict to all of the members of this clan to get rid of them trollers :), Also why over the age 16? i'd say some of our younger members are more mature than those who are 16 or older.