CodeRed

What is your opinion on Jungle Inferno?

Did a good job with Pyro, he/she now has more depth and is actually a threat in terms of DPS and good in MvM for something other than destroying tanks.

The new weapons are all good (even the gas can in MvM) and I appreciate that they're not just the stock weapons that've had their stats tweaked like so many other weapons in TF2 are.

The new maps are interesting, but many of them are imbalanced in one way or another and have rapidly lost popularity. Also, I find it funny how all the community maps had no exploits on them, but the one valve map (Mercenary Park) had three maps exploits.

The Contracker is a wonderful improvement over how contracts used to work, however some of the contracts are ridiculously demanding for some objectives which are very situational and you have to complete like 20/20 times. Pisses me off, in fact. :mad:

Lastly, I think the balances make sense and are good ideas with a few exceptions. The Flying Guillotine did not deserve a nerf my opinion (if anything needed a buff) and I think there's a few other examples I forget.