james8470

Change Zombie Fortress into MGE

So, here are our servers Game Servers | Xeno Gamers

and you know, for some mystical reason general trade is becoming popular again, so maybe we should wait on changing that one (although it probably does need updates, such as !rules does nothing and I'm not sure if !rtd is meant to be working or not).

Anyways, Zombie Fortress is never populated. I think I suggested this a long time ago, but we should make it a MGE server, I think that'd appeal to many xG'ers as well as people who just happen to be browsing community servers. Also, because it only needs 2 people online at a time to work, it'd be much easier to populate as well.

I know @Bone's GR server (also the GR server needs to be added to this list Game Servers | Xeno Gamers) is most likely going to run MGE based on current poll results, so it could be considered a good trial-run to see how people like the gamemode and if we should make it permanent.

Who's down? :sneaky: >:)

*EDIT: As it turns out, there's a vanilla server just sitting around which used to be 'warioware' so it might be better to transform that one? But either way both servers get 0 traffic as far as I know.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)